.. stubbornness..

Heart of Ice

 

another update....^^

i know i said that this will be on semi hiatus...but what do i say...my works after all..i hope it works overtime though..kekeke

 

 

so enjoy reading..though its a short chapter...

 

wait for the next..

 

 annyeong...pyongg!

 

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

 

 

 

_normal pov_

 

“ya! I said I don’t want too…”

 

“and I said you will…” Ryn pushed Yeonhee down again on her bed

 

“ahh..no!!! I have so many things to do…I don’t need this…RYN!!!” she tried struggling again, but this time Ryn jumped and laid on top of Yeonhee to make her lie still, guess what she’s trying to do…

 

 

Yep…she’s trying to make Yeonhee take some vitamins via i.v line, and Yeohee kept on arguing back

 

“Kyaaaa…RYN!!!! Get off me…”

 

 

“NO…”

 

 

“please do the insertions of the needle thingy already…and ill keep her steady” Ryn instructed the nurses, they looked a little hesitant, but they eventually started to prepare.

 

 

“ya..Ya..YA! No needle…”

 

 

“SHIN JINRYN!!!! Don’t let them stab me with that thing…” Yeonhee whined underneath Ryn

 

“oh come on…stab? Really…” Ryn rolled her eyes and faced the nurses again,

 

 

“please get it done alreadyyy…” Ryn said as she put more weight to make Yeonhee stay still on the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“OUCH!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

-=-=-=-

 

 

Sniff~

 

Sniff~

 

 

“stop crying already…It’s just a needle..”

 

“yeah a needle connected to a tube that is connected to big bottle of yellow liquid, I don’t even know if that’s pee or something” Yeonhee erupted, they succeeded on give her an i.v line, and she needs to stay in the hospital overnight for it to finish.

 

“Tch...Cry baby...” Ryn mumbled but loud enough for Yeonhee to give her a death glare.

 

“Ehe...Anyway, I was so...worried about you, especially when a guy answered your phone”

 

“a guy? Who’s phone? Mine?” yeonhee asked as she pointed her self

 

“no, that girl, the girl way over there…duh…who am I talking too huh?” Ryn sarcastically said, and Yeonhee just hit her arm.

 

“tch…anyway..what guy are you talking about?”

 

“The one that answered your phone and told me that you are in here” Ryn explained

 

“So that means you’re not the one who brought me here in the hospital?” Yeonhee asked in amusement, Ryn just rolled her eyes at her friend,

 

“Geez, you must very sick huh…your brain seems not to be working properly” Ryn said as she tapped Yeonhee’s head a little

 

“Ya!, stop that I’m thinking…”

 

“sure..anyway…you ‘re very lucky…did you know that the guy that brought you here already paid your hospital fees” Ryn teasingly said and that made yeonhee’s eye brows to raise.

 

“He did? Why?”

 

Ryn just shrugged and went out of her room,

 

“Oh by the way…” she snuck her head a little from the door,

 

“You’re staying in this hospital until tomorrow, and don’t even try to escape missy, or else I’ll be posting a guard in front of your door” Ryn continued

 

“h-hey…Wh-what the heck…your leaving me here?” Yeonhee called out to her when Ryn disappeared again from the door.

 

“Of course I am, I’m a busy person, besides, there are loads of stuff to do at school, and I’ll be bringing the stuff you bought to school too, so yeah, I’m leaving you here, and remember what I said, and be a nice little missy..Okay..Tata!” and with that Ryn permanently disappeared leaving Yeonhee grumbling.

 

“sheesh that girl…” Yeonhee mumbled to herself as she looked around.

 

sigh…what now?”

 

 

 

“I guess I’ll just rest” and with that Yeonhee lied down and tried to sleep, in her dreams is a man who looked very familiar.

 

 

 

 

---on the other hand---

 

 

 

_sungmin’s pov_

 

“ugh!”

 

 I really can’t believe I’m back, all the time I have spent away were just blown away with the wind like that. Three years, a whole three good years I’ve spent away from home, away from the very same man who is the reason I’m already back here in Seoul.

 

I threw myself on the couch as soon as I entered my pad, my new pad. My dad got it from me, as a…err…welcome home gift.

 

 

SIGH…”

 

Money…

 

 

Power…

 

 

Luxury…

 

 

 the things that I ran away from three years ago, and yet here I am, back to where I started.

 

 

 

“Need to drink”

 

 

I got up and went to the kitchen and grab myself a drink, then went back to the living room and the TV to occupy my mind with other things, and yet it doesn’t seem to be working, all I can think of is the talk that I had with my father awhile ago.

 

“you’re my only child, it’s your responsibility to handle the company after me Sungmin-ah”

 

“ahhhh…..what the heck!” I ruffled my hair in irritation, I know that someday I’ll be handling our company, that’s why I took off three years ago, too feel free and away from these shenanigans for a while, but I didn’t think that I would be called back home these early. I was thinking about 5 more years or even ten, but three? I was just beginning to find my calling.

 

 

I went away from home to look for what I really want in my life, except handling our massive business, and I found it just while back, and yet I’m now back home without any complain.

 

 

I can’t do anything about it, I’m a LEE, it runs in my blood, and I can’t run away from it. But at least I now have a new reason to stay… a new reason to work hard.

 

 

“Yeonhee…Park Yeonhee” I said as I look at the name above the number written on a sheet on paper, I can’t help but smile as I remember tinkering her phone just to find her contact number, and of course my number is already registered to her phone.

 

 

 

I know its rude to fiddle with other person’s stuff, but I just can’t stop myself from making sure that awhile ago will not be the last time that I will see her.

 

 

She has this massive impact on me, like as if I have known her before, like I have seen her face somewhere. But whether I did or did not, I’m making sure to give her a good impression of me next time.

 

 

“till we meet again” I whispered to the paper like as if I was taking to her herself.