..Found you..

Heart of Ice

 

ha!

here's another chapter..and i think i over did this one because its kindda long...anyway...enjoi reading...

and if it wont hurt you or bother you..can you leave a comment?

 

please and thank you...^^

 

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

 

 

_normal Pov_

 

After  being hospitalized, Yeonhee didn’t waste any single time she had, she made sure to use every available time to finalize the things needed for the foundation day. If it wasn’t for Ryn supervising the things she left behind when she was hospitalized, they will surely be left behind schedule.

“okay…the flip on the 2nd routine needs to be worked on more, and please ladies don’t forget your faces, god made you pretty for you to make use of them, so work the face…” Yeonhee shouted as she supervises their squad’s final practice for their presentation on the foundation day.

She watches her squad like a hawk for any errors, if she have anything she likes in her life, it was dancing and related stuff about it like cheer leading. Being the squad captain, she wanted their performance to be perfect, like their other performances.

“boys please when you open your eyes, you must watch the foot that your lifting not the , and dancers a little more energy” she continued to yell.

“ei,” she looked around to see Ryn tossing a vitamin water to her direction, she caught it easily and smiled at her friend before she drinks it.

“okay guys water break” Yeonhee yelled then went to Ryn who was on the bleachers in front of them.

“your really something aren’t you” Ryn said once Yeonhee reached her.

“I am, have always been” She answered, Ryn just smiled at her friend and gave her a towel

“the squad looks great, you almost perfected your routine, which I’m guessing you choreographed again like always, why so harsh with them” Yeonhee just rested her head on her friend’s shoulder

“well that’s point, it’s just almost perfect, never perfect” she bitterly answered

“you know, nothings—“ Ryn tried to say but immediately cut off by Yeonhee

“nothing’s perfect, I know, I clearly do, I guess it’s just a habit, you know” she said as she closes her eyes and rest for awhile *I’m glad Ryn never left my side ever since*

“are you really feeling well now? Or your just saying it to finish all your responsibilities here for the foundation day?” Ryn suddenly question her friend, Yeonhee just chuckled at her friend

“you know what, your starting to sound like a mom,” she said as she get up and laugh at her friend, Ryn just stuck out her as an answer.

Yeonhee went back to her squad who are resting on the gym floor, they got up once they saw her coming towards them, returning their game faces and alertness, one thing that Yeonhee always told them to have every practice.

“okay guys let’s do one final round of the routine, just make sure not to screw up, so that we could pack up already”

Everyone cheered up as it was new for them to be packed up early, especially when Yeonhee is the one supervising their practice.

 

 

Ryn watches her friend from the bleachers as she joins her squad for one final practice, she shakes her head amused with her friend’s silliness, she might be known as the ice princess, but deep inside lie’s the very same kind hearted and very caring Yeonhee she knew from back then.

 

“Is the preparation for the foundation day going well miss shin?” a voice startled her, Ryn looked around only to find Mr. Song, their school head master.

“you gave me quite a surprise there sir, anyway as you can see, our miss president handles her responsibility very well, even the preparations for the floats and the programs are ready to go sir, the foundation day itself is the only thing we are waiting for sir.” Ryn confidently reported

“very good then, I heard that our president got sick and was rushed to the hospital? Is this true?” the old man asked in a very worried tone

“not to worry sir, I made sure that she got the proper rest she needed when she was hospitalized, I just had a little hard time making her take her medications, and making her stay overnight in the hospital, but eventually, she recovered fast, it was just from fatigue and stuff, she tends to forget to eat when she’s really busy, that’s why I can’t leave her side that long,” Ryn said and smiled assertively, the old man just chuckled a bit with what Ryn said which surprised the latter one.

“it seems like you two are very close to each other, I can tell that your relationship had been already tried and tested by time.” The old man said, Ryn just had to shyly smile for what the old man said was very true.

 

“Mr. Song…” both Ryn and Mr. Song turned to look to the person who called out the old man

 

“ahh..Young Master…” the old man retorted, which made Ryn frown,

 

*young master?*

 

“I’m glad you decided to come…” the old man said again as he bowed to the young one who just came,

 

*wait…wait, wait…why is Mr. Song bowing to this guy?*

 

Ryn thought as she looks intently at the guy in front of them, he was wearing a hooded jacket with a cap and a sunglass that’s why Ryn can’t clearly see his face.

“yeah, I was bored at home, so I’ve decided to look around,” Sungmin said as he eyed the person he was watching since awhile ago.

“that’s very nice sir, may I assist you to the office to talk about some things” Mr. Song said as he direct Sungmin the way to the office, the latter just kept on looking at the people practicing on the center of the gym

*what’s with this guy, so disrespectful…*

Ryn continues to think while still eyeing the guy in front of him, but she immediately shifted her gaze when Sungmin turned to look back at her and smile.

“shall we sir…” Mr. Song said again, breaking the awkward atmosphere

“ok…” was all Sungmin said as he took a last look at the girl he was looking for, who was busy dancing her heart out on the center of the gym, then back at Ryn who was looking at him again, and he just gave her a smile before turning his attention to the old man.

“ahh…by the way… miss shin… I’m looking forward for the Foundation day” the old man said then warmly smiled at Ryn before turning away with the weird guy awhile ago.

 

Ryn was still bewildered with the guy that was with Mr. Song that she didn’t notice Yeonhee approaching her as they wrapped up their practice early.

 

“ei…” Yeonhee nudged her friend when Ryn didn’t even look at her when she sat beside her on the bleachers.

 

“calling Shin Jinryn, please come back to earth…” Yeonhee added as she teasingly called out her friend.

“ya…” Ryn pouted

“where have you been? Pluto?” Yeonhee jokingly said.

“nuh uh..duh…sheesh…”

“Oho ho okay..Someone is grumpy…why the sudden mood change?” Yeonhee asked while fixing her stuff

“nothing…” Ryn just shrugged, forgetting the weird guy awhile ago

“done already?” she faces Yeonhee who was now done fixing her stuff.

“yup, they were that eager to finish early, so they really did well, those creeps…” Yeonhee shook her head smiling.

“ice princess melting now?” Ryn asked smilingly and raised and eye brow

“oh no…not a chance, I was also tired that’s why…come on I’m hungry” Yeonhee got up and Ryn followed.

 

(Earlier that day)

_Sungmin Pov_

 

I still have a few days for myself before fully going on track to what my father planned for me, so I’ve decided to look around first.

I’ve decided to go to the school that we owned, practically, I’ll be going to this school for awhile, my father said I have to refresh my memory about something’s, and for certification also…what a waste of time, as if I didn’t study abroad for the past three years…my father and his stubbornness.

Also I have to ask Mr. Song’s help to look for any information about Park Yeonhee, I can really tell that I have met her somewhere, I just can’t remember it.

 

“excuse me, do you know Mr. Steven Song?” I asked one random student

“oh, yes I do”

“can you tell me where can I find him?”

“I think I just saw him going to the gymnasium, I guess he’s checking around the campus”

“oh, ok, thank you” I smiled and was about to walk away

“uhh..wait, I noticed that there are festival decorations around your campus…”

“yeah, it’s our school’s foundation day three days from now”

“oh ok, thanks again” I said and bowed a little.

 

“foundation day huh…” I just shrugged and went my way to look for Mr. Song

 

The Gym isn’t that far, I looked around to see if Mr. Song is anywhere near the area, but instead the old man, I found the person I never expected to find in our very own school.

                                                                                                                                                                           

“nice to see you again…” I said to myself as I look at the girl I was very interested in.

 

Park Yeonhee…

 

She looked a lot livelier this time, and still very pretty, although she looked very pale the last time I saw her.

She was wearing a cheerleader outfit and was yelling something towards the rest of the cheer crew.

“Wow, I guess you’re the squad captain…” I murmured, I walked a little closer and took a sit on the very top part of the bleacher near them, in order to have a good view of her…ahem…I mean their routine.

“Does she feel well already?” I asked myself as I watch her direct the other people on the cheer squad.

I can’t help but to smile like a fool as I watch her every move, if someone can see me right now, they might think I’m a stalker, or I’m just losing my mind.

Then I saw another girl still in our school uniform call her and toss her a bottle of drink,

“might be a friend…” I said no one in particular,

She smiled at that girl, and I felt like melting even though that smile wasn’t intended for me

*wow, she really have a great impact on me, I look like a fool here already..gosh…*

“okay guys water break” I heard her yell and then she went towards the girl that gave her a drink that was now also sitting on the lower part of the bleachers.

  

I quickly looked elsewhere when she was about to look at my direction, thinking that she might recognize me, but I wanted to smack myself for being very paranoid because I remembered that she didn’t even see my face when we met  last time.

“Pabo!” I curse at myself as I also remember that I’m almost covered all over with my outfit

(Pabo= fool or stupid in korea)

 

I just have to sigh as I shakes my head with my silliness, I can’t believe I’m acting all weird just because of a girl I don’t even know.

I just watched her from afar as she talks with her friend, making silly faces and leaning her head to her friend’s shoulder,

“She must be tired” I mumbled again, thinking that she just fainted the other day.

*Park Yeonhee…a girl I’m very curious about, what is it about you that draws me much more closer to getting know you, with this much opportunity, it’s not impossible to make myself acquainted*

Her sweet laughter broke my train of thoughts; she was fooling around with her friend then got up and went back to her squad mates, having a different expression plastered on her face.

 Not the relaxed and friendly kind that she had when she was chatting up with her friend awhile ago, but the first expression she had when I first saw her, a firm and strong aura tic expression, a kind of expression that can make anyone shiver…

 

And because I’m too busy looking at her, I didn’t notice that Mr. Song was already in the Gym, and is talking with the girl that Park Yeonhee was with awhile ago.

I slowly made my way to their spot and wait for the right moment to interrupt.

 

 

“Mr. Song…” I voiced out, both of them looked at my direction

“ahh..Young Master…” Mr. Song replied, but the frown that the girl made beside him didn’t escaped my eyes.

“I’m glad you decided to come…” he said again as he now bowed a little to me, still not looking directly at the girl beside him, I see that her frown was transformed into a glare, creepy girl…

I just looked to the people practicing on the middle of the Gym in order to ignore the creepy look that Park Yeonhee’s friend was giving me as I replied to the old one.

“yeah, I was bored at home, so I’ve decided to look around,”

“that’s very nice sir, may I assist you to the office to talk about some things” Mr. Song said as he showed me the way to the office, but still my eyes never left where I was looking since awhile ago.

But feeling like there’s a hole about to form on my head by the creepy girl’s intense glare I decided to look at her and smile. She on the other hand looked away, maybe feeling quiet embarrassed with the way she looked at me a moment ago.

 

“ok…”  I replied as I took a last look to where Park Yeonhee was, then back at the girl in front of me who was now staring at me again, I just smiled at her again, but this time she didn’t look away instead she just blinked and glared at me more.

I was the one who broke my gaze at her and just faced Mr. Song before I walked before him, but I heard him talk first before following me.

 

At the office Mr. Song told me all the things that my father asked me to do while I was back in school, but my brain doesn’t seem to function for I can’t registered even a single word the old man just said, I just stayed dazed as he kept on blabbering in front of me.

 

“Whatever those things are…” I cut him off; he paused and looked at me. I just stared at the floor as I try to form the exact words I want to tell him in my head.

“I’ll do them properly” I continued as I look at the old man now.

“but..I have my conditions…” I said as I smile at myself