..I’m alright..

Heart of Ice

 

-yeonhee’s pov-

Monday, a new start of school days, I didn’t really enjoyed my weekend because of piles of work to do, it’s so hard having so many responsibilities but… *sigh~ I’m used to it…(keke)…because I woke up early I choose to walk to school, it’s not that far anyway and besides I need some exercise.

“YaA!! Wait! Wait for me” I turned and saw my friend Ryn running crazily towards me.

“Aigoo, silly girl…” I smiled when she reached me, she’s now breathing heavily caused by too much running.

“Wooh…tired…early…exercise…not…liking” she said while catching her breath back.

I just smirked at her “hah, you’re lucky I slowed my walking pace and still waited for you, I told you to wake up early so that we could walk together” scolding her early in the morning.

“arasso, I know, it’s just that I can’t help it when I’m in front of my pc, and I slept late last night that’s why” she answered now that she regained her normal breathing.

“Aiish...”poking her forehead,

“you’re so addicted with your online stuffs that you choose even not to sleep” still poking her head repeatedly.

Just letting me poke her forehead “what can I do? Anyway it will pass soon; you know that I don’t really stay focused on something that long and Ya! Stop poking me” she said with pouting her lips.

I stopped poking her and just intertwined my arms on hers “arasso…it better be that way…anyway lets go, or else we’ll be late, by the way, why did you walk? Why didn’t you just asked to be drive here with your driver?” I asked while we slowly walk.

“Dad and mom took the driver with them so that there will be someone driving for them on their business trip, there’s my car thou but, I don’t really want to kill somebody, my driving skills are not yet that good. She answered with a scrunched up face.

I giggled with the look on her face, “ohh, yeah, it’s a good thing you did not dare drive you car on your way here, let hurry” with that I dragged her running inside our campus.

20 minutes left before class starts Ryn and I already arrive inside the campus and going to our homeroom I suddenly remembered that we had some homework due today of course I already did my half, and the other half will be Ryn’s work worried if she finished it or not I turned to her she’s now listening to her iPod and on her own world I stopped in front of her and she bumped into me.

“Oww” she finally gave me her attention

“Did you do your homework?” I asked, but she did not hear me, there were still earphones on her ears

“aiishh…” I pulled her earphones and glared at her “Did you do your homework?” I asked again.

Looking bewildered she tilts her head little and went to her thinking face “what homework?” she asked innocently.

“YAH! Its due today” I glared at her more, she forgot to do it!

This girl, I’m going to kill somebody right now, my eyes rolled in disbelief and looked at the ceiling.

I heard her chuckle and I looked at her again she went to reached into her bag and pulled a folder

“Here, I did not forget it, I’m just kidding with you, I really love it when your frustrated kekekekeke” she said as she gave me the folders and cling into me.

“yah! Its not funny, what if you really forgot to do it?” I glared at her again,

“you know I won’t do that, I was just playing, sorry ne…” she said with her aegyo face.

“sheesh…” I just smiled and surrendered, I can’t really get mad at her, she’s more than a friend to me, she’s like my sister, “arasso, but you will buy me a drink later”

“ne, hehe” she answered back with a wide smile,

we both entered our homeroom and sat on our desks that were near each other, we chatted a little more when suddenly someone interrupted us.

It was Jonghyun one of our classmate’s he walked up to us and started babbling “annyeong yeonhee! How are you this morning? Can I invite you for lunch later?”

I just looked at him, with a straight face not really caring to answer but Ryn answered for me

“ya!” she stood up and faced the guy

“don’t bother her ok, go somewhere else and find your lunch playmate, arasso!” I smiled slightly because of the way Ryn glared at the guy.

“im not talking to you chubby cheeks”

Jonghyun answered back to Ryn and the tone he used kindda didn’t appeal to me, Ryn was about to answer back but I pulled her hand and gave her a wink, she already got what I want and she backed away, now I stood up, sat on my arm desk and faced the guy,

“Are we that close for you to talk informally to me?” I asked him still with the straight face and with one brow rose up, waiting for his answer.

He hesitated for awhile but then answered back

“Ummm…but aren’t we just the same age?” he stated

I just smirked at him “ne, but are we friends? Did I agree to be your friend? “I asked him again while caressing my long black hair and flipped it backwards, then looked at him again with death glares,

I saw him gulped, maybe a little frightened right now, “a…a…aren’t w…w…we?” he stuttered

I stood up and went into circles with him, my hands gliding in his shoulders, I stopped when I was at his back and held both his shoulders and whispered into his ear but too loud for everyone in that room to hear,

“don’t make assumptions Jonghyun, you are way too out of my league, besides you a hundred years too early to be asking me out, even just for lunch” I heard him gulp, I turn around and went back to my chair, he was still standing infront of my desk, very stiff now.

I looked at him again his eyes on the floor, he looked very embarrassed then he met my eyes again, “bye!” I gave him a wink and waved my fingers a little and turned my back at him, I think his friends pulled him away, because he was not still moving, maybe he felt very humiliated.

“*sigh “ I just sighed after that now looking at Ryn who was looking back at me with those eyes.

I sat properly on my chair, I already know what she meant, I was too much again although I don’t really like humiliating someone, they just push me to do it.

I heard Ryn Sigh and looked at her; she’s looking at the window,

“I really pity those guys, they just don’t really learn, but then again, they are the reasons why you are being misunderstood” Ryn said while looking at the window, then back at me,

I just inhaled deeply and smiled weakly “with you by side, I cannot be wronged, just don’t mind them, it’s alright, Nan gwenchana” I said to her and outside the window, and then I heard out professor come in.