Chapter Two

Sequel:Something About Love

A month later

"Calling all passengers of AK358.Calling all passengers of AK358.This is the final call for the flight to New York."

A tall man wearing a crisp white work shirt under a black coat with black jeans stood in line for boarding.

"Your ticket Sir?"A beautiful air stewardess smiled at him.

Luhan handed her his ticket.

"Thank you Sir.Have a pleasant flight."The air stewardess said after handing him back his ticket and winked him.

Luhan just smiled at her and left.

Yes the effect he has on ladies never seem to lessen.

However he never was any interested in girls who threw themselves onto him.Those kind of girls were only interested in his looks and money.

"Please fasten your seat belts.We are preparing for take off."

When he reached to turn off his phone,he found a message waiting for him.

Have a safe flight!Come home soon!:)

-Seohyun

Although they had only known each other for a short period of time,they had instant connection.They understand each other,they have the same interests,they love music,they like the same food..Luhan has feelings for her.However,he is not certain whether those feelings he felt for her is those of a friend or a lover.

Anyhow,he reminded himself that there was still two months before his wedding so there's plenty of time for him to develop his feelings towards Seohyun.And,more importantly forget about her.

Luhan smiled and sent back a quick reply before switching off his phone and settled back in his seat.He soon dozed off.

However he was awaken suddenly by the plane shaking vigorously.

"This is the captain speaking.We are experiencing air turbulence.We ask you to fasten your seat belts and remain calm.Everything is under control."

Luhan clutched the seat handles forcefully until his knuckles turned white.He had always been afraid of heights,especially being high up in the air.He heard infants crying and the consoling voices of mothers comforting them.He heard people praying and screaming.

Luhan closed his eyes.

An image of a certain beautiful girl with jet black hair,porcelain white skin,eyes that sparkle whenever she smiles and red plump lips appeared before his eyes.

Sulli.

When he thought that his life was going to end,all he could think about was her.Still her.

The times they teased each other,played with each other,fought with each other.

When they hug,cuddle,kiss..

Images after images of him being with her flashed before his eyes.

What does this mean?

Is God trying to tell him something?

"Sir?Sir?Are you alright?"

A female voice woke him up from his train of thoughts.

He looked up to see a concerned air stewardess looking at him.

"Yes.I'm perfectly fine.Thank you."Luhan said,still a bit stunned."Umm,when did the plane land?"

"Just a few minutes ago.We managed to land shortly after we hit the air turbulence."The air stewardess answered him kindly."Are you certain you're alright?"

"Yes.Thank you."Luhan smiled at her weakly and got up.

Inside the New York airport,he went to collect his luggage.When he came out.a girl that looked like Sulli rushed past him,into the arms of another guy.

He looked at her and blinked.

No,that is not Sulli.

He hailed a cab and asked the driver to send him to New East Streets.

After paying the driver,he dialled a number.

"Hello?"

"Hi.Sehun?"

"Hey hyung!When did you get here?"

"Half an hour ago.I was a bit late.My plane hit air turbulence."

"Man that's rough.You ok?"

"Yeah.I'm fine.Can you pick me up?"

"Sure.I'll be there in a few."

"Thanks Sehun."

After ending the call,Luhan looked around to admire the scenery.

It's nearly the start of winter,end of autumn.

The red and orange leaves on the trees are falling to the ground,leaving the trees bare.People are wrapped in thick coats and colourful scarves,all walking briskly,hoping to get home to the warm fire burning.

Suddenly a girl bumped into him.

"Oh,I'm so sorry!"She said.

She looked like Sulli.

But when he shook his head,Sulli's face was gone.Only a stranger's face was there.

"It's fine."Luhan said,staring after her after she left.

"Hey hyung!"

Luhan turned around to see Sehun waving at him.

He smiled and pulled his luggage to where Sehun had parked his car.

"Hey Sehun.How's my little bro?"

"Never been better.I love New York!Man,everything is so different from Seoul.I'm glad you had me transferred here."Sehun said enthusiastically.

Luhan chuckled.

"Hyung who were you staring at just now?A new target eh?"Sehun raised his eyebrows and .

"Yah!i'm engaged remember Sehun?"Luhan said,punching his arm.

"Yeah yeah.Who wouldn't?Your engagement news is all over the papers and tv."Sehun said rubbing the spot Luhan hit.

"Come on let's go to your place now.I'm freezing here."Luhan said,opening the door of Sehun's car.

"But,are you really over her hyung?"Sehun asked as he buckled his seatbelt.

"Of course."Luhan replied after a few seconds.

"Hyung,don't do this if you're not ready.The girl's innocent."Sehun said,being the wiser man now.

"Yah!You think your hyung doesn't know that?"Luhan said,raising his hand as if to punch him again.

Sehun chuckled and started the car.

Luhan thinks that what he experienced today--Those images of Sulli popping up was just because of the fear he felt,nothing else.

However though he tried to push the nagging thought behind,he couldn't.He couldn't help thinking,wasn't the person you thought about when you're life was going to end the person you love most?


"Jinri.Nice job you did just now.As always."Tyler said giving her a small hug.

"Thanks Ty.I love singing.It takes my mind off things."Sulli smiled.

Ok.Here's the deal.Jinri is her real name.Sulli was actually her other name.Here,in New York,she uses Jinri.She wanted,no,needed a fresh start-a new life,new name,new everything.However only there are two things she can't change--One,the fact that she is still poor and two,she still can't seem to forget him.

"Are you ok Jin?"Tyler asked,looking at her, concerned.

"Yeah.Why?"Sulli answered,furrowing her brows.

"It's just that,you look very tired lately,like you haven't been able to get enough sleep."He said,tucking his hands into his pockets.

"I'm fine.I'm nervous that's all."Sulli said,brightening up as she thought of her application.

"Nervous?About what?"Tyler asked confusedly.

"I have been working on a few designs these past two weeks.I sent my designs to the big fashion company--Trust.I'm hoping they will like my designs and hopefully give me a job there."Sulli said excitedly,her eyes sparkling.

"Well then,I wish you the best of luck.But hey when you become a famous designer,don't forget to come back and see me alright?"Tyler grinned,ruffling her hair.

"I'll try."Sulli joked,swapping away his hand.

"Hey I've got to go.See you later ok?"Sulli said taking her bag and coat.

She turned to wave at Tyler and went out of the club.

The street was bustling with people.The cold was seeping into her bones and it didn't help that she only had a thin jacket to keep her warm.

She pulled her jacket around her tightly and started walking home.

When she got back to her flat,she found a white envelope.

The first word she saw was Trust.

Holding her breath,she quickly scanned the letter.

Congratulations..Designs very creative...Potential in the business...Accept you...

She couldn't believe it!

She got accepted!

They loved her designs!

Squealing,she picked up Tigger who was barking excitedly,knowing that Sulli was happy,and danced around the room.

She read the letter again and again,not believing that she got accepted at the biggest fashion company in New York!

Finally,her luck was changing.

Things are going to be very different from now on.

She could feel it in her bones.


Author's note

How's the chapter?

Not much on Sulli's part I know.This chapter is more centered on Luhan's feelings.

Anyways leave me comments guys!

Subscribe,upvote,comment, do whatever you like!:)