Chapter One

Sequel:Something About Love

New York

"And everything has changed.."

A loud applause broke out,whistles were heard.

A girl with red hair jumped down from the stool and took a bow.She waved at the crowd and thanked them.

She had a petite figure,fiery red hair,beautiful eyes and y red lips.

"Thank you,Jinri!We love you!"

The announcer,a brown haired guy named Tyler said and winked at her.

Sulli giggled and blew a kiss at him.

"Our next act is.."

Tyler's voice faded away as Sulli made her way back stage.

She went into the dressing room.

There wasn't anybody there.

No,she's not a star,merely a regular singer at the club.

The dressing room was for every singer,not just for her.

She glanced in the mirror,fixed her hair,grabbed her coat and left.

Outside on the streets,she was met by a cold breeze.People were walking briskly,talking into their phones,looking at thei ipads.

Wrapping her coat around her more tightly,she turned into another street.

Her eyes stray from one shop to another--Gucci,Mark and Spencers,Bloomingdales,H&M.

One day she was going to have her own line of clothing,her own shop.

Her dream wasn't far away now,she could feel it in her bones.

"Oof!"

"Oh!I'm so sorry!I wasn't looking where I was going.Are you ok?"

Sulli frantically picked up the papers strewn on the pavement.

"Give me back those!"

A hand stretched out and snatched the papers from her.

Sulli stood up and saw a young man with platinum blonde hair inspecting the papers in his hand.

He had small dark eyes,a sharp nose,thin pale pink lips.Those may not seem like attractive features but put together,the young man has a handsome face.

"I'm sorry."

Sulli said and bowed to him repeatedly.

The young man glanced at her and just walked past her.

Rude much?

Sulli scoffed and continued her way home.

She let herself into her apartment.It had only a living room,a kitchen,a small bedroom and a bathroom.

She was greeted by barking sounds.

She placed her bag on a side table and picked up her cute,brown Corgi.

"How's my little Tigger today?Did you miss me?"

Sulli asked and was answered by a joyful bark and all over her face.

She nuzzled her nose into Tigger's fur and made her way into her bedroom.

The walls were painted a pale blue and a white carpet covered the floor.She had piles of cloth in a basket at the corner and a manequin.On her small desk were sheets of her designs.

She let Tigger down who immediately sniffed into every corner,curiosity getting the better of him.

Sulli sat down at her dressing table.

A small photo of a blond guy with doe-like eyes wrapping his arms around a black haired girl stood on her table.They were so happy.You can see it in their eyes.

A lone tear slid down her cheek.

"I miss you."


 Seoul

"Boss,you will have a two 'o clock meeting today with the CEO of Jung Enterprise.At three,you will have tea with Mr Park.At four,you will meet with Mr Zhang.At five.."

His assistant's voice drone on and on.Luhan rubbed his eyes tiredly.He had to face this everyday.How do people endure this?!

He barely caught onto Kyungsoo's last words.

"...At seven,you will have dinner with your parents."

"My parents?They're back?"

Luhan questioned,surprised.

"Yes,they got back this morning."Kyungsoo answered.

"They never told me."Luhan said.

"I expect that they were going to surprise you."Kyungsoo answered again.

Luhan doubt it.His parents never surprised him.Never.

"Boss,you need to leave now,it's half past one now."Kyungsoo reminded him,glancing at his watch.

Luhan sighed tiredly and nodded.

"I'll prepare the car."Kyungsoo said and left the room.

Luhan put on his grey coat and opened the drawer to take his watch out.

His eyes fell onto a weaved bracelet,made of coloured strings.

He it as memories ran through his mind.

Although he kept telling himself and others that he was over her,he never had the heart to throw it away.

"I miss you."Luhan silently mumbled to himself.

"Boss,car's ready."Kyungsoo said popping his head into the room.

Luhan nodded his head and slammed the drawer shut.


"Mr Xi?"A beautiful waitress asked him at the door.

Luhan nodded his head.

"Come with me please."

The waitress led him into a private room.

HIs parents were sitting around the table.But they were not alone.

Joining his parents were a couple who seemed the same age as his parents and a beautiful young lady with long black hair.

"Mom.Dad."Luhan greeted his parents.

"Luhan,you're here.What took you so long?"His mother enquired.

" I'm sorry but the traffic was terrible."Luhan answered.

"You made our guests wait for quite some time."His mother continued while nodding her head towards their guests.

"I'm sorry."Luhan said and bowed to them.

"It's alright.You are a handsome young man Luhan."The middle-aged woman praised him while smiling at him.

"Thank you."Luhan said and bowed again.

"You and Seohyun will make a handsome couple."She said.

Luhan froze.

"I'm sorry?"Luhan asked,surprise clearly written on his face.

"Luhan,you are going to marry Seohyun.She's your fiance."His mother explain while indicating the pretty girl sitting opposite him.

"I'm engaged?"Luhan said,looking at his mother.

"Yes.Isn't your fiance beautiful?"His mother said,smiling at Seohyun.

I'm engaged.

"I'm engaged."Luhan said again but this time it was more of a statement.

"Seohyun,introduce yourself."Seohyun's father encouraged his daughter.

"Hello my name is Seohyun.Nice to meet you."Seohyun stood up and introduced herself.

"Hi.My name is Luhan.It's nice to meet you too."Luhan said,standing up as well.

"When is our wedding?"Luhan asked his mom once they were seated again.

"Three months from now."His mother answered.

"Good.I want to get married as soon as possible."Luhan said,causing Seohyun to blush madly while the elders smiled.


Author's note

Ok this is the first chapter.

How was it?Give me some comments.

Hope you like it.  :)