Chapter Ten

Sequel:Something About Love

The atmosphere in the air was tense as the four of them sat together at one table.

Surprisingly,it was Luhan who suggested they sat together.

Sehun who could sense that Sulli was uncomfortable reached for her hand that was placed on her lap,causing Sulli to jerk in surprise.

Sulli looked at him in surprise but was ignored by Sehun who looked like him holding her hand was perfectly normal.

Unknowingly,Sulli glanced over at Luhan and noticed that the male's face was stony after witnessing Sehun's actions.

Sulli gulped and looked away. 

"So,you're Luhan and Sehun's colleague."It was Seohyun who broke the silence.

Sulli nodded her head,glad that the silence was broken.

"Are you close with them,seeing as you came out with Sehun?"Seohyun asked again,leaning forward.

Sulli glanced at Luhan,to find that the male was looking at her and quickly averted her gaze.

 She looked at Sehun only to find that he was looking at her as well.

"We go a long way back."Sulli answered and smiled weakly.

"Are you and Sehun...dating?"Seohyun asked,causing Luhan who was drinking to cough.

"Are you alright?"Seohyun asked as she patted Luhan and helped him wipe drops of water from the corner of his mouth.

"Hmm."Luhan hummed,his eyes fixed on Sulli.

Seohyun noticed this and was surprise to find that she felt bitter.

Sulli was just glad that the attention on her was averted and let out a small breath.

Sehun,who was sitting beside her,noticed this.He can't help but feel a little disappointed.

As he was about to speak,his phone rang.

Cursing mentally,he excused himself and went to take the call.

Before he left,he could see panic in Sulli's eyes. He mouthed a sorry and gave her an apologizing look before leaving.

Telling herself to calm down,Sulli smoothed her bangs and cleared ,looking anywhere but the two people sitting opposite her.

Luhan did not fail to notice her small act and smiled to himself.

She hasn't changed at all.

Seohyun noticed him smiling after looking at Sulli and can't help but feel a stab of jealousy.

"Luhan,let's go see a movie.I am sure we are disrupting Sulli and Sehun's date."Seohyun said,tugging his arm.

Luhan looked at her then shifted his eyes to look at Sulli who was looking at him also.

Seeing that Luhan caught her,Sulli pretended to look for Sehun,muttering to herself.

Luhan was about to ask whether she wanted to go with them when Sehun came back.

"Sorry about that.Some business matters."Sehun said,apologising as he sat down.

"Sehun,would you and Sulli like to join us for a late movie?"Luhan asked causing three pairs of eyes to look at him in surprise.

"Uhh.."Sehun said looking at Sulli who was looking at him with pleading eyes.

Sehun could see the panic in her eyes.It would be pure torture for her to see Luhan and Seohyun together.

"I think we'll pass Hyung.We were actually thinking about walking around the streets later."Sehun said declining.

Beside him Sulli felt the knots in her stomach loosen only to find them tightened again by Luhan's words.

"Oh then we'll go with you."Luhan said simply.

"Luhan.."Seohyun quietly whispered into his ear while tugging gently on his arm.

Luhan turned to smile at her and placed a hand on her cheek.

"You have been here for just a few days.I want to show you more of the beautiful places of New York."Luhan said,smiling gently at her while caressing her cheek.

Sulli could feel her eyes dampening.

Her heart was aching so much, it felt like a thousand knives were stabbing it.

"Don't look."Sehun whispered suddenly.

He moved closer to her before tucking her hair behind her ear.

Sulli looked up at him and was glad that he had block her view of the couple opposite her.

"Let's go now."Luhan said suddenly.

Although he was smiling,he was actually furious inside.

Outside,the wind was blowing.

Sehun wrapped his own scarf around Sulli's neck.

Sulli blushed and quietly mouthed a thank you to him.

The two couple walked around the streets,passing stalls with bright lights selling roasted chestnuts and warm coffee.

Stopping by a stall that sold hot chocolate,Luhan ordered four cups and paid the old lady.

He handed two to Sehun and gave one to Seohyun.

"You got something there."Luhan said,brushing his thumb across Seohyun's upper lip.

Seohyun smiled at him.

The two of them looked like they were in a world of their own.

Sulli who was looking at them unconsciously took a step back,causing her to spill her hot chocolate on a passing man.

"Oh my gosh!"Sulli gasped while covering with her hands.

"Yah!Do you know how much this suit costs?"The grouchy man growled at her while gesturing to his suit.Already a brown stain was forming on the once white shirt.

"I am so sorry!I will pay for it!"Sulli said going forward to give a tissue to the man.

"You will pay for it?"The man asked smirking.

Sulli nodded.She tried dabbing at the stain but her hands were swatted away by the man.

"Fine.One million dollars.In cash."The man said.

Sulli frozed.She looked up at him with wide eyes.

"One..million..dollars?"Sulli said weakly.

"That it bull.The design isn't good enough for it to be worth that much."Luhan suddenly interupted.

Sulli looked him who had gone to stand beside her.She could see his eyes glinting dangerously.

"Stay out of this Punk!Or are you going to pay for her instead?"The man smirked at him and crossed his arms.

Luhan raised his hand that ws clenched into a fist as if he wanted to land a punch on the man.

"Oh,I wouldn't do that if i were you."The man snapped his fingers twice and a group of about four men stood behind him.

Luhan glanced at them and quickly made up his mind.

"Sehun take Seohyun back!"Luhan looked back and called to the surprised male.

Having said that,he grabbed Sulli's hand and started running.

He could hear the man shouting orders to his people and them cursing Sulli and Luhan as they chased them.

Sulli was far too stunned to do anything but let herself be pulled along by Luhan.

She allowed her eyes to drift to Luhan's face and was surprised to see a smile stretched across his lips.

He is smiling at a time like this?

"Less staring,more running."Luhan said,knocking into Sulli's thoughts and caused the younger female to blush.

All Sulli could think about now was the warmth surrounding her hand and the calmnesss in her heart she always felt whenever she was with Luhan.


Author's note

Ok Updated!

I know i have been awol but my school work are piling up so i may not update frequently.

I am sincerely sorry. :(