Chapter Four

Sequel:Something About Love

"Why did you disappear?"Sehun asked her,his gaze fixated on her.

Sulli hesitated.

They were now in a small cafe opposite the company.

"I have my reasons Sehun,reasons..I can't tell you."Sulli said.

"Ok,but I think you at least owe me an explanation about how you left my best friend heart broken."Sehun said,his gaze stoney.

"Look,those are the reasons I can't tell you."Sulli said firmly.

"Well then you owe him an explanation and an apology."Sehun pointed out,folding his arms.

"No..He doesn't need to know."Sulli said in a small voice."There's no need for him to know."

"No need?!No need?!"Sehun burst out."Did you know when you left two years ago without a trace,Luhan was like a living ghost.He couldn't eat,couldn't sleep,he wasn't functioning properly.He tried looking for you,he tried calling you but you'd change your number.He went to your place but you'd move away.He tried everything to look for you."

"I..I'm sorry."Sulli whispered.

"Do you know how many nights I'd sat with him,to see him drink and cry?He's my best friend,Sulli.When he is heartbroken,I couldn't do anything to help him.Do you know how useless I felt?"Sehun continued."Do you know how sad I was to see my once happy,easy going friend become a guy who doesn't know what to do except drinking?"

"I'm sorry Sehun.I'm really sorry."Sulli whispered.

"I am not the one you should be apologizing to,Sulli."Sehun said.

"No.I don't deserve his forgiveness."Sulli said,wiping away the tears that had gathered around her eyes."Besides,he had already found someone else."

Sehun was silent.He knew who she was referring to.

"She seems like a very nice girl.I am very happy and glad that Luhan has found a person who loves him and will take care of him."Sulli said."He deserves her."

"Yes,he does."Sehun said.

"Does..Does he love her?"Sulli asked after a few moments of silence.

"Why don't you ask him?"Sehun said."No,wait,on second thought,don't go near him if necessary.You should avoid him as much as possible,I don't want to see him get hurt again."

"I understand."Sulli said,her heart aching.

"You should get back.You are still new and yet you've already caused a lot of trouble."Sehun said.

"You mean,I am still going to work there?"Sulli asked,surprise clearly written on her face.

"I am a fair man,Sulli.I may not like you now,but I do think that you have great potential.This is fairly business.I do not mix personal matters with businessI do what I think is the best for the company."Sehun said,getting up.

"T-Thank you Sehun."Sulli whispered.

"And one more thing,don't let anyone know your past relationship with Luhan."Sehun warned her.

"Of course."Sulli replied.

Sehun looked at her.

Turning his back,he said one more thing.

"I'm just sorry that Luhan fell for a girl like you."Sehun said,before leaving Sulli sitting there motionless.

His words pierced into her heart like daggers.

"It's ok,Sulli.He doesn't know."Sulli whispered to herself."He just doesn't know,that's all."

However,that didn't stop her tears from falling


After fixing herself up in the toilets,she went back to the office.

Sehun met her at the door.

Seeing that she had freshen up,he took her to the designing department.

Their walk was a silent one.The only sounds that could be heard was the sound of Sulli's heels clicking the marble floor.

Stopping just outside the door,Sehun turned back to look at her.

"Remember what I'd said."Sehun said.

Sulli nodded.

Reassured,Sehun pushed open the glass door.

Sulli took a deep breath and walked in behind him.

"Everyone,I would like to introduce you to the newest member of the team.This,"Sehun said,pushing Sulli forward with a hand behind her back."is Choi Jinri."

"Hello,everybody.My name is Jinri but you can call me Sulli.Please teach me a lot."Sulli said bowing to everyone.

Everyone clapped and welcomed her.

"Alright,I'll leave Sulli with Hye Jin.Hye Jin is the senior designer in our company.She will guide you."Sehun said as a pretty girl with long black hair stepped forward and gave her a friendly smile.

"Hi.Welcome to our family."Hye Jin said smiling at Sulli sweetly.

"Thanks."Sulli said,smiling back.

"Ok everyone,get back to work."Sehun said before leaving.

Once he was out of sight,Hye Jin stopped smiling.

"So,where do I begin?"Sulli asked,looking around her.

"Begin?"Hye Jin asked her blankly.

"Umm,you know,like should I get designing?I heard that there is going to be a new winter collection."Sulli asked.

"Yes.But seriously,did you think that you were going to present your designs?You are still a newcomer."Hye Jin smirked."Newcomers equals coffee makers,didn't you know?"

"Wh-What are you talking about?"Sulli stammered.

"Look,in this company,we are all competitors.You want to be on top,you gotta be able to handle anything,everything that comes in your way."Hye Jin said."You didn't actually think that you could just walk in here and start designing did you?"

Sniggers could be heard and Sulli's cheeks blushed.

"I will be on the top.I am going to have my own line of designs one day.And,that will be the day,I stand on top."Sulli said determinedly,staring into Hye Jin's eyes.

"We'll see.Until then,just be silent and listen."Hye Jin before turning away."Oh,and one more thing,"Hye Jin turned back and looked at Sulli."I like my coffee black."

Throwing a smirk in her direction,Hye Jin walked away,leaving Sulli standing there.

"This day is just great!How much worse can it get?"Sulli mumbled to herself,letting out a sigh.


Luhan was in his office flipping through the new staff's information,when he stopped.

His eyes landed on a name.

Choi Jinri.

His eyes darted to the picture on the top right corner.

His eyes flickered.

He'd recognized her anywhere,no matter how much she'd changed.

Those dark brown eyes and soft red lips.

How could he forget her?

The girl that had left him heartbroken.

His finger pressed the button on the phone.

"Tell Choi Jinri to come to my office.Now."


Author's note

So I am sure you guys can sense that something big is gonna happen.Please comment and tell me what you think!I got seven comments on my last chapter.I hope i can get more in the future.Thanks for all of your support!Love you all!:)