Chapter Six

Sequel:Something About Love

Sulli was trembling when she walked out of the room.

"You'll pay for that."

Luhan's voice kept ringing in her ear.

Luhan was so...different.

He was so cold.

His eyes filled with hatred.

She was so scared of him now.

He once said that he would protect her from anyone who would harm her,anything that would her.

But,can he protect her from himself?

Sulli was so preoccupied by her thoughts that she failed to notice someone walking in front of her.

"Oof!I'm sorry!"Sulli apologized as she rubbed her head.

"Can't you ever learn to see where you are walking?"

Looking up,she saw Sehun frowning at her.

Sulli mentally sighed.Everywhere she went,she caused trouble.

"I'm sorry."Sulli said,bowing again.

Sehun looked closely at her.

Her eyes were wet and red and her cheeks had tear stains.

"Have you been crying?"Sehun asked.

He wasn't concerned about her,just merely out of interest.

"N-No."Sulli stammered and immediately turned around to wipe away her tears.

Come to think of it,her voice sounds a bit thicker too.

That sums up that Sehun's suspicion that she had been crying.

"You have."Sehun said."What happened now?"

Sulli was about to deny it again when Hyeri passed by.

"Oh!Jinri!"Hyeri said as she smiled at her."Did you meet the CEO yet?He's nice right?"

When Hyeri saw Sehun,she immediately bowed before continuing her way.

Sulli dared not look at Sehun.She was sure he was furious now.He had just warned her an hour ago not to have any interaction,if can,with Luhan.But,she had disobeyed him.

"You met him?!"Sehun hissed at her.

"I had no choice!"Sulli said,flinging her hands up."He was the one who asked to meet me!"

"You could have made up an excuse or something!"Sehun said,his eyes burning holes in her."You're the expert in that right?"

"I didn't know I was going to meet him ok?"Sulli retorted."Otherwise I wouldn't have gone with Hyeri to meet him!"

Sehun contemplated what to do.It was then,that he noticed that she was shaking.

Something in his heart wavered.

Sulli had been crying and shaking after she'd seen Luhan.

That can only mean one thing.

Luhan wasn't at all pleased to see her.

And Sehun knew how cold and intimidating he can be when he is like that.

"Look,do you want to get off early?"Sehun asked,his voice softer now.

Sulli was surprised at his change of tone.

"N-No."Sulli said."I can manage."

After she said that,she bowed to him before making her way back to her department.

Sehun sighed as he watched her leave.

He ruffled his hair.

"Things sure are going to get interesting now."Sehun mumbled to himself.


"Luhan!"

Luhan was walking around the streets,his hands jammed in his pockets when he heard someone call him.

Turning his head around,he saw a tall,slim,beautiful girl waving at him.

Seohyun.

What is she doing here?

Luhan thought as he made his way towards her.

"Hi!"Seohyun said,smiling,glad that she had found him.

"What are you doing here?"Luhan blurted out.

"I just,want to see you."Seohyun said as her smile froze in place.

She had thought that Luhan would be glad to see her but seeing him frown at her and the tone he is using makes her doubt herself.

Luhan saw her face fell and realized that he had been very rude to her.

"I'm sorry."Luhan said as he tried to smile at her."I just had a bad day,that's all."

Seohyun shook her head and tried not to mind the fact that he hadn't said that he'd wanted to see her too.

"Let's go grab a bite to eat."Luhan said trying to make up for his rudeness earlier.

As Seohyun linked her arm with his,he arm froze momentarily.

Seohyun could sense his actions and was surprised.

They had always linked arms or hold hands whenever they went out together in the past month.But he was acting different now.

What could have made him change?

Luhan turned to see her disappointed face and mentally slapped himself.

"Umm..Let's go."Luhan said,tucking her arm firmly under his."You must be hungry after your long flight."

Seohyun smiled but in her heart she knew that something had changed.


Author's note

Ok guys!Tell me what you think!

Comments!Comments!:)

Love you all!:)