Chapter Seven

Sequel:Something About Love

"New girl!"Aerin called.

Sulli looked up wearily.

"What?"She said.

"Coffee."Aerin said,waving her cup as if it was obvious.

Sulli inwardly groaned and got up to get her a fresh cup of coffee.

Sulli sighed as she watched the coffee being drained into the cup.

She had already been there for two weeks and yet,they still call her 'new girl'.

She'd tried to ignore them whenever they called her by that but they kept calling and calling until she couldn't take it anymore.

It was either new girl or

"Thanks coffee girl."Aerin smirked as Sulli put the cup of coffee in front of her.

Sulli just gave her a glare before going back to her desk.

Suddenly,the intercom buzzed.

"All designers,please go to the conference room now."

All of her colleagues picked up their folders and pens and scurried out of the room hurriedly.

She sighed again for the umpteenth time that day and a hand through her hair.

"Why are you still here?"

A voice startled Sulli.

Sulli looked up and was surprised to see Sehun standing at the door,looking at her.

"What?"Sulli asked.

"I said,why are you still here?"Sehun repeated."Shouldn't you be in the conference room?"

"I thought only designers are required to go."Sulli replied."And I am clearly not a designer."

Sulli mumbled the last part while she lowered her head.

However Sehun's sharp ears caught what she'd said.

"I'm sorry but which department is this?"Sehun asked.

"What?"Sulli asked,furrowing her brows.

"Man,you should get your ears check."Sehun said,getting impatient."I said,which department is this?"

"What do you mean,which department is this?The designing department of course!"Sulli said,confusedly."How could you not know that?"

"Exactly!"Sehun said,pointing at her."The designing department!And are you part of it?"

"...Yes?"Sulli said,uncertain of where this is going.

"Let me see."Sehun said,checking things off his fingers."One,this is the designing department and two,you are part of it.It seems to me that you're a designer."

Sulli finally gets what he is trying to tell her.She smiled.

"Well,shouldn't you get going?"Sehun asked,glancing at his watch."You're probably very late already."

"Oops!"Sulli said.

She shot out of her seat,grabbed a pen and notebook before dashing towards the conference room.

Sehun couldn't help but chuckle as he followed her for he too was going there.

Sulli burst through the door.

"I'm sorry I am late!"Sulli said,out of breath and bowed repeatedly.

"You are late."

Sulli looked up to see Luhan's stern face frowning at her.

Sulli apologized again.

Her heart was thumping.

She hadn't had any interaction with Luhan since that day.

She'd been avoiding him like a plague.

If they ever saw each other in the company,Sulli would always look away and walk away.

Her heart ached because of how their relationship is now.

But,what can she do?

His voice kept ringing in her ear,saying that she is going to pay.

"Aren't you even going to give me a reason for your tardiness?"Luhan's voice broke her train of thoughts.

While Sulli was struggling to think of a reason,Sehun burst in.

"I'm sorry,Mr Xi."Sehun apologized."I was the one who wanted to talk to her and caused us to be late."

Sulli looked at him speechless while Luhan looked from Sehun to Sulli.

Luhan nodded his head.

However something flickered inside him when he saw Sulli smiled at Sehun who just nodded his head.

Was it jealousy?

Luhan glared at the both of them before talking.

"As you all know,our company is going to have a new winter collection.In the past only a few senior designers are selected to participate in this.However,there is a change.All of the designers,seniors,juniors,newbies-"Luhan said,glancing at Sulli"Are required to participate.As there are twenty of you,only four will get to have their designs in the winter collection."

There was an excited buzz and Luhan cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"So,good luck to all of you."Luhan said,his eyes training on Sulli.

"And may the best designers win."


Author's note

Okay!How is it?

Tell me ok?

Thanks for upvoting my story I am absolutely thrilled!!!:)

Love you all!:)