Chapter Three

Sequel:Something About Love

"Hey!Did you hear?"

"What?"

"Didn't you know?Our CEO is coming!"

"What?When?"

"Today!Oooh!He is so yummy!"

"I know right?When I saw him on tv,I nearly fainted.He's fiancé is so lucky!"

Just then,a tall man with platinum blond hair walked in,causing a silence to take place.

"Everyone,our CEO is going to be here in five minutes,so,please,get back to your work now.And,make sure yourselves are presentable.This is the top fashion company in NY,so take care of how you look.Especially to our CEO."Sehun said,giving looks around the room before walking away.

"He is so cold yet so hot!"The girls started whispering again.

"I know!Anyways,I'm gonna tidy up my desks and stuff before the CEO comes."A girl with blond hair wearing a red halter dress said.

The room was in full working mode when the CEO arrived.

Everyone in the room saw a group of people in black suits walking into the room.But the one that had everyone's attention was a tall black hair male wearing a silver grey suit.He was leading the group of people.He strode into the room with confident steps.

Everyone knew who he was.

Xi Luhan.The CEO of Trust.

"Everyone,I would like to introduce you to the head of our company,Mr Xi.He will be here today to see how things are operating."Sehun said.

"Please,everyone,don't mind me,just do what you usually do."Luhan said,with a gentle smile.

The girls in the room almost melted when he smiled.

Luhan got along well with the people in the designing department.He gave them good ideas and encouraged them.He was a very good mentor to them all.

Suddenly,hurried footsteps were heard.

A sudden bang was heard as the door was frantically pushed open and a red haired girl scurried in.

"I'm sorry I'm late!I'm so sorry!"She kept saying while bowing.

The people in the room looked up,surprised by the sudden appearance of the girl.

She was dressed in a somewhat casual attire,consisting of a maroon oversized shirt,a black belt and a pair of black skinny jeans.Her red hair was tied up in a loose ponytail,secured by a red rosé.

However,before Luhan could get a look at her face,Sehun obstructed his vision by standing in front of the girl.

"You are late!"Sehun hissed at her."On your first day too!It is crucial that you are punctual for our company takes very serious attention about this!"

"I'm so sorry!"The girl kept bowing."The bus had a minor accident,that's why-"She stopped when she saw Sehun's face.

Her eyes widen in surprise.

"You!"She gasped as she covered in shock.

"I'm sorry but do I know you?"Sehun asked her,clearly bewildered by her reaction.

"Look at me closely!"She said."Don't you remember who I am?"

Sehun looked at her.

Suddenly,his eyes widen as recognition flickered in his eyes.

"You!"He said."You're that clumsy girl!"

"I'm sorry but you're the one who was rude!"She retorted.

"Me?Rude?Well,if you hadn't been daydreaming,I wouldn't have knocked into you!"Sehun said,getting heated.

Sehun stopped.

He was suddenly aware that they were still in a room full of people and the fact that his boss was in the same room.

Sehun cleared his throat.

"You,"Sehun said as he pointed at the girl"Come with me."

Having said that,he dragged the girl away,leaving the room in silence.

"Well,let's carry on."Luhan said,taking charge.

Everyone sprung back to life after that.

Luhan continued giving them advice and helping them,but he couldn't help but wonder,Why did the girl's voice sound so familiar?


"Unhand me!"Sulli said as she tried to wriggle out of Sehun's grasp.

Once they were in his office,he let go of her.

Sulli glared at him as she rubbed her sore wrists.

"That hurt a lot."Sulli said,giving him death glares.

"It wouldn't have if you would just cooperate with me."Sehun retorted,settling comfortably in his chair.

"I could report you,you know."Sulli said.

"To who?Your superior?"Sehun said.

"Yes!I may be new here but I am sure they don't tolerate with violence here."Sulli said,smiling triumphantly.

"But,dear oh dear,"Sehun said while shaking his head."I'm your superior."

Sulli stopped smiling.

"You must be the new girl,Choi Jinri."Sehun said."Am I right?"

"..Yes."Sulli whispered.

"New and you've already committed a lot,Choi Jinri."Sehun smirked as he ticked them off his slender fingers."One,you're late.Two,yup look like a mess and three,you've just been rude to your superior."

"Look,I didn't know."Sulli frantically tried to explain."I'm sorry,Mr..."Her eyes darted to a name plate sitting on his table.

Her eyes widen.

"....S-Sehun?"

"Another offence created Miss Choi."Sehun said as he smirked yet again.

"Sehun."

Sulli gasped as she couldn't believe her eyes.

"You really should be more polite to your superior,Miss Choi."Sehun said frowning."Do I really need to teach you the basic manners?A two year old child could do that.I mean,-"

"Sehun."Sulli said,her eyes watering."I'm Sulli."

Sehun stopped talking.

He stood up and walked to her.

"Sulli?"Sehun asked in disbelief."From two years ago?"

"..Yes."Sulli whispered.

"Oh,Lord."


Author's note

This is a shorter chapter.

The next chapter is going to be long.

So,be prepared guys,cause drama is coming.

Give me your comments ok?

Love you all!:)