Chapter Seventeen

Sequel:Something About Love

"Luhan."

Luhan's shoulders stiffened but still he did not stop packing his clothes.

"Luhan.Don't be ridiculous!"Mrs Xi said."I can't believe you're leaving this house because of that girl!"

Luhan stopped and turned to stare at his mother.

"That girl you're talking about is the woman I love."Luhan said coldly to his mother.

"How could you ask me to possibly like her if she is making you act like this?"His mother asked him incrediously.

Luhan stuffed his clothes into his bag and zipped it up.He sighed and looked at his mother.

"Mother,she did not ask me to leave this house."Luhan said."You're the one who made me like this."

Shock was evident on his mother's face.

"How-how dare you say that!"Mrs Xi cried."I'm your mother!"

"No.Look,mother,if you really are my mother who loves me and care for my happiness,you wouldn't have opposed to me and Sulli.You wouldn't have disrespected her like that."Luhan said.

"But she is not right for you!"His mother said.

"To me she is perfect."Luhan said,standing up and taking his bag."She is the missing piece in my life."

"Luhan,don't leave."Mrs Xi said taking hold of his arm."Let's talk about this."

"We tried remember?"Luhan said softly."You just can't accept her."

"I'm sorry Mother but I need to go to Sulli."Luhan said,gently easing himself out of his mother's grip.

"Luhan!Luhan!"Mrs Xi said running down the stairs to catch him.

"Soohyun!Can't you stop the drama now?!"Mr Xi said,suddenly appearing.

"How can I when our son is leaving our house because of that girl?!"Mrs Xi said,glaring at her husband.

"Soohyun think very carefully about what you have done."Mr Xi said,taking hold of her shoulders."You disrespected her in the lowest way possible,you asked her to leave because of something she has which she has no control of what so ever.But most importantly,you broke our son's heart."

Mrs Xi wavered.

Mr Xi seeing this spoke more gently this time.

"I know you want what is best for our son.I know you love him and so do I."Mr Xi said."But he is a grown man now.he has the right to make his own decisions and we need to respect his decisions."

"Besides,I quite like Sulli.I think that she is a talented,independent and kind girl.I wouldn't mind having her as our daughter-in-law."Mr Xi continued.

Mrs was thinking deeply.

"Perhaps,perhaps you're right.I haven't really given her a chance."Mrs Xi said at last.

Mr Xi smiled.

"I try my best to get to know ehr."Mrs Xi said,smiling faintly.

Mr Xi hugged his wife.

"Thank you Soohyun."


Luhan could hear barking sounds the minute he reached Sulli's apartment.

He pressed the doorbell and waited.

"Tigger!Calm down boy."

He could hear Sulli's voice and chuckled when he thought of how she would react when she knew he was coming to stay with her.

"Luhan!"

He looked up and saw Sulli's surprised face.

He say her eyes wander over to his suitcase and hand-carry bag and realisation hit her.

"No!"Sulli said.

"But I have no where to go!"Luhan said,pleadingly.

"Yes you do!You have a house remember?Not one only if I recall correctly."Sulli said waggling her eyebrows at him.

"But I want to live with you!"Luhan said.

"Well,you can't.First,I only have one bedroom and technically since we're not married yet,we can't sleep in the smae bed."Sulli said as she ticked them off one by one on her fingers."Second,you're mom is going to hate me more than ever if she knew you were going to stay with me."

"Well..."Luhan said rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Oh God!She knows!Doesn't she?"Sulli said her eyes widening in horror.

"Sort of.."Luhan said as he saw Sulli burying her face into her hands.

"Ugh!She is going to kill me!"Sulli wailed and hit Luhan.

"I'm sorry."Luhan said meekly."So..can I stay with you?"

Sulli's eyes looked as if they are about to pop out.

"Xi Luhan!Have you not heard a word I've said?!"Sulli cried.

"But,look Tigger wants me to stay."Luhan said crouching down to pet the little Corgi who has found its way out.

Sulli looked at them incrediously.

"Please?"Luhan said and pouted while holding Tigger beside his face.

"Oh!I give up!"Sulli said,throwing her hands up and stomping into her apartment.

"Thanks man."Luhan said and grinned at the little dog who just his face happily.


"Let's get married."

Luhan said suddenly.They had just finished dinner and was just lounging on the couch watching tv.

"I know.You said that before remember?"Sulli said,chuckling and rolling over to see him.

"But what I mean is let's get registered this time."Luhan said, Sulli's head which was resting on his lap.

Sulli sat up abruptly.

"We can't Luhan."Sulli said.

"Why not?"Luhan said.

"You know why."Sulli said,playing with the hem of her sweater.

"Let's not think about my mother now."Luhan said,pulling her closer."Just think about you and me and our happiness."

Sulli looked into those dark brown orbs and smiled.

"Things are going to be harder."She said.

"They always are."Luhan said,hs eyes darting to .

"I am not easy to live with."Sulli warned."I sometimes sing in the shower-tunelessly."

"And I shall sing with you and break all our windows."Luhan said,pulling her even closer until their noses are touching.

"...I love you."Sulli smiled softly.

"Shut up."Luhan said and pulled her in until their lips met.


Author's note

I am so sorry!I know that I have been missing fro a few months now.

i just finished my exams.

Thanks for not leaving me my faithful subbies!

I love you guys!!