Chapter Fourteen

Sequel:Something About Love

Sulli did not struggle but just let herself be led away by Luhan.

They went out from the building into the streets.

Luhan led her to the nearby park and finally stopped walking.

He let go of her hand and turned around to face her.

His dark brown eyes boring into hers.

She missed him.

Since the night he saved her from those men,her feelings she had buried deep inside her heart came out again.

She thought that she could forget about the feelings she had for him,but she just couldn't.

As hard as she told herself to not love him anymore,her heart wouldn't let her.

"Don't you have anything you want to say to me?"Luhan finally spoke.

Sulli shook her head.

"How about for the fact that you disappeared for two years without a trace and when I found out the reason you left,it wasn't you who was telling me."Luhan said,his voice raising.

"I'm sorry."Sulli said,her voice wavering."I am so sorry Luhan."

"You could have told me Sulli."Luhan said."Was I not worth your trust?"

Sulli shook her head frantically.

"You were the person I trust the most."Sulli said.

"Then,why didn't you tell me?"Luhan said,his voice full of hurt.

"I know that you would never have let me go if you knew."Sulli said,looking back at him."I don't want you to go against your parents just because of me.I am not worth it,Luhan."

"I should be the one deciding whether or not you are worth it."Luhan said,stepping closer to her.

"I don't want to be a burden to you Luhan."Sulli said,tears streaming down her face."I don't want you to lose everything you have just because of me.I don't want you to be looked down just because you are dating some poor girl.I don't want-"

Sulli was cut off by Luhan kissing her.

Sulli's eyes widened and tried to push him away but he was too strong.Her eyes fluttered closed,tears falling.

Their lips moving against each other,their need for one another so strong.They missed each other.

Luhan pulled her closer to him while Sulli gripped his shirt tighter.

They missed each other so bad,it hurts.

Finally,Sulli broke away,panting a little as she stared into Luhan's eyes.

Luhan rested his forehead against hers.

"Don't ever leave me again."Luhan whispered,looking into her eyes.

Sulli nodded and Luhan pulled her into his arms.

"I swear,if you ever try to leave me,I would hunt you down.Not matter how far you go,no matter where you hide,I will look for you."Luhan whispered into her ear.

Sulli smiled and nodded again.

Luhan breathed out a sigh of relief and her hair.


Luhan took her to the beach.

As they sat on the sand,looking at the waves and not talking,Sulli suddenly thought of something.

"Your fiancee."Sulli said.

"What about her?"Luhan said,looking at her.

"Did you tell her yet?"Sulli asked.

"No."Luhan replied.

"You need to tell her."Sulli said,her eyes full of worry.

"There's no need to."Luhan simply said.

"What do you mean there's no need to?!"Sulli cried,pulling away from him ad staring at him in disbelief."You can't be with the both of us!"

"Yes I can."Luhan grinned mischeviously,loving how flustered Sulli is looking right now.

"Xi Luhan!"Sulli cried.

"I was just joking.I don't need to tell her because she already knows I love you."Luhan said,causing Sulli to be surprised.

"She..knew?"Sulli said.

Luhan chuckled and pulled her back into his arms,her back resting against him.

"She knew.When she saw how i was acting that night at the restaurant,she knew."Luhan said."She said that I am bad at hiding my own feelings and it was too obvious that I was jealous of you and Sehun."

Sulli blushed.She suddenly thought of something else.

She turned around to face Luhan again but was stopped by Luhan wrapping his arms tighter around her.

"I know what you want to ask me."Luhan chuckled."Sehun told me that he found a photo we had taken together two years ago on your dresser.He told me to come by his office."

Sulli's mouth formed an "o" and gently nodded her head.

Luhan smiled and turned Sulli around to face him.

"Wh-What?"Sulli stuttered,her face going red at seeing Luhan's face centimetres away from her own.

Luhan grinned and nuzzled her nose with his.

"Ahh..You're so cute when you're shy."Luhan .

Sulli mouthed a "mwoya" before crinkling her nose and pushing him away.

Luhan chuckled and pulled her up.

"Come on,let's take a walk."Luhan says,taking her small hand.

As they walked along the beach,Sulli shivered and rubbed her arms with her free hand.

Luhan noticed this and took off his coat and wrapped it around her.

"Yah,you're going to catch a cold.I'm fine.I have my own sweater."Sulli protested,removing his coat and handing it back to him.

Luhan placed it back on her shoulders and clasped his hands on them.

"I'm not going to catch a cold alright?"Luhan says."Besides,you're going to look after me if I do so catching a cold would be just fine for me."

Sulli glanced at Luhan who was grinning and retorted"Who said that I was going to look after you?You're a grown man,I think you can look after yourself."

With that,she turned away and continued walking,grinning to herself.

"Yah!Choi Sulli!You wouldn't do that would you?"Luhan called running to catch up with her."Yah!Sulli!"


Author's note

I was grinning like an idiot when I was writing this chapter.I was imagining it all in my head!Seriously too SWEET!:)