Chapter Five

Sequel:Something About Love

"Choi Jinri?"

Sulli looked up to see a girl with short blond hair wearing a blue sweater and black pants looking around the room.

"Yes?"Sulli answered.

"You are wanted at the conference room."The girl,whose name was Hyeri said.

"Ok.Thanks."Sulli said.

"I wonder what this is about?"Hana,Sulli's colleague whispered to another girl beside her.

"Probably trouble.She has trouble written all over her,don't you think?"Aerin,Hana's friend whispered back.

"More like loser!"Hana answered back,loudly,evidently for Sulli to hear.

Sulli straightened up.She took a deep breath to steady her nerves and walked out of the room with her head held high.

Don't be affected by them!Show them that you don't care.That you are stronger than they think you are!

"Hey,are you alright?"

Sulli broke off from her train of thoughts.

She was surprised to see Hyeri walking beside her.

"Who?Me?"Sulli asked dumbly.

"Of course you.Do you see anyone else?"Hyeri laughed as she made a point of looking around.

Sulli chuckled lightly.

"I'm sorry.It's just,I didn't think that people working here could be nice."Sulli said.

"I know.It's always hard when you're a newbie,especially if you're in a huge company like ours.That,just now,was only the beginning.It gets harder."Hyeri said sympathetically.

"I kind of figured that out."Sulli smiled warily."But.thanks for telling me all the same."

Hyeri just smiled and nodded her head.

"Here's the conference room."Hyeri said before knocking.

"Come in."A male voice was heard.

Hyeri nodded her head towards Sulli and gave her an encouraging smile.

Sulli smiled back and opened the door.

The conference room had a long table in the middle of the room.Black leather chairs surrounded it.It had huge glass windows with a wonderful view of the city.

Sulli entered the room and saw a black leather chair at the head of the table back-facing her.

"Hello.My name is Choi Jinri.You wished to see me?"Sulli inquired.

The chair turned around.

Everything happened in slow motion.

The first thing that met Sulli's eyes were those dark brown orbs.

Those familiar eyes.

The silence in the air was so thick,you could slice it with a knife.

They were both silent as they surveyed each other.

Shock and surprise were evident on Sulli's face.

When Hyeri said that someone wanted to see her in the conference room,she didn't say who it was.

So,you see,Sulli had no idea that she was going to meet the CEO.

More importantly,the guy she'd abandoned.

Luhan had changed.

His hair was no longer the shade of dirty blond but was now jet black.He had become even more handsome if that was possible.He had piercings in his ears,which made him look dangerous and y.His boyish looks were now replaced by a more mature,more manly look.

He was the first to break the silence.

"Miss Choi."Those were the first words that came out of his mouth.

"Allow me to introduce myself.I am Xi Luhan.The CEO of Trust."

Sulli looked at him in silence.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself?"Luhan asked.

"You already know who I am."Sulli barely uttered.

Luhan scoffed.

"Ah yes,Choi Jinri.That's the name on your file."Luhan said while he stood up."However,I understand that you have another name,a nickname I suppose, which is..Sulli."

Sulli started trembling.

Luhan slowly walked towards her.

"Your résumé was excellent,Miss Choi,as were your designs.I can see that you are a hardworking girl,passionate and has great potential."Luhan said while he continued to make his way towards her.

When he was right in front of her,he said.

"But,the question is,"Luhan said,staring into Sulli's eyes."Can I trust you?"

The Luhan standing in front of Sulli was a total stranger.Gone was the young boy she had met two years ago.The warmth that was in his eyes whenever he looked at her was now replaced by hatred.He was so cold.

"Miss Choi.I am asking you a question."Luhan said sternly."Do you not hear me?"

"Y-Yes."Sulli stammered."You can trust me."

Luhan's eyes searched hers.

"Liar."Was the word that came out of his mouth.

Sulli trembled and her hand balled into tight fists.

"I'm sorry?"Sulli managed to say.

"Liar."Luhan repeated."Isn't that what you are,Choi Sulli?"

"I am not!"Sulli retorted,anger flashing in her eyes.

"Aren't you?"Luhan merely said."Didn't you lie to a boy two years ago,saying that you would never leave him,that you would always be by his side?But when he came back,he couldn't find you."

Sulli turned white.

"He was lost.He started giving up on himself.He rejected everyone,shut everyone out from his world."Luhan continued saying as if relating someone else's story."He lost the purpose of living."

"If it wasn't for his friend,who wouldn't give up on him,he wouldn't have made it till today."

Sulli clutched the nearest chair with her shaking hand to steady herself.

"What do you think Sulli?Wouldn't you call someone like that a liar?Heartless and cruel too."Luhan said,not caring how much hurt he is giving to Sulli.

"I had no choice,Luhan."Sulli whispered,turning to look at him.

Oh,how she wanted to reach out to caress his face,fondle his hair,hug him..

"You left me."Luhan said,staring at her coldly.

"And for that,you will pay."


Author's note

Okay!How was it?

Tell me!Tell me!I wanna know!

Thanks for up voting my story!You know who you are!;)

As always,love you all!

Happy Chinese New Year!!:)