Recovered

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I quickly got back to work after my... incident. This time I was completely focused. I didn't want to up in front of Megan. Although I must seem  like a fool to her now, she's still here, watching me. I'm having trouble keeping myself from looking at her. I HAVE to stay focused. It's what  I must do as the leader of BAP.

We finish the shoot a few hours later. I expected Megan to have left by now, but instead she waits paitiently for me. After I've changed into some normal clothes and step out of my trailer she's waiting for me. I smile ebulliently at her. She smiled back and I stumbled as I walk over to her. Damn, she's got that much power over me. She rushes over to me and steadies me, with a look of worry on her face. I frowm and poke her head. "Yah, don't frown so much. You'll put wrinkles in that pretty face of yours." She blushes again and looks to the ground, I smile. She's just too cute. I take her chin and lift her face to look me in the eyes. A lock of her hair was caught in the corner of and I pushed it away with mr thumb as my hand carressed her face. "What are you doing back here?" I ask.

She blinks at me and her brows furrowed. "We were supposed to be going to the cafe together today. Remember? Himchan set it up for us yesterday. You were right there..." I think back to yesterday and it hits me. I was spacing out thinking of her perfection. Himchan must have set it then. Dammit.

I nod at her and smile as if I knew the who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter