Finale

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was still on her front porch when I realized that I have to leave tomorrow, but I can't leave like this. I can't leave with her thinking that we're just friends. I need her to know that from the moment that I met her I was instantly in love; so in love that I couldn't breath when she walked into a room, hell I couldn't even think straight. This is my last chance! I have to let her know how I feel. Without hesitation I knocked on the door. Although I was expecting it, I jumped when the door knob turned. My heart sped as soon as I saw her smile. 

"Yongguk," Megan said, "What are you still doing here?"

He took a deep breath and took her by her wrist, pulling her into him. His hand took hold of her cheek and he bended slightly, locking their lips in a kiss. It was deep and passionate, just like he had dreamed, even better. He could have died happy right then. He was the first to pull away, exasperated after their long kiss. Through gasps of breath he spoke. "Megan, I-I love you. I don't want to leave the States with you thinking that we're just friends, u-unless you want to. I-I don't know. I just knwo that I need you to know that I love you. You're the only girl for me and I won't ever give u---." His speech was cut short when she stood on her toes to kiss him again. He almost meltes as her lips carresed his. One hand went around his neck, bringing him further down to her, and the other combed through his hair.

When Megan pulled away she smiled and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter