Heaven

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After about 30 minutes of trying to get Rose out of shock, we all sat down to enjoy our bevrages. My arm had found away to slip around Megan's shoulder and pull her in ever so slightly. Rose sat next to Himchan and asked him questions. She was so adorble about it too. "Channie, what are you drinking?" she would ask. When he told her she'd reply with other questions like why he was so cute or if he'd sing with her. The child was filled with such curiosity. 

As Megan and I took a sip from our drinks, Rose looked at Himchan and asked, "Channie, you and I will be married, so you have to wait for me. Okay?" So okay, maybe it was more of a statement than a question, but it was enough for Megan and I to both do a spit take.

"Rose!" Megan scolded in a hushed whisper. "The man is in his 20's. You are 4. 4 years old! You are not allowed to get married even at 18. Do you understand?! By the time you're ready to be married he'll have had children already!"

Rose glared at Megan for a moment and plopped down into her seat. Her face became red and she began to cry. "My Channie! My Channie!" She screamed. 

Megan sighed and began to gather her things. "Rose needs a nap. It's about time for us to leave." She unraveled herself from my hold and I reluctantly let go. I didn't want her to leave. I just finally was able to put my arm around her. Himchan saw how upset I was and scrunched his forehead, concocting a scheme. 

Finally he gasped. "Megan, why don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter