Intoduction

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't remember the last time I've felt this way. By 'this way', I mean... affectionate. I mean, of course I'm like that towards my dongsaengs, but that's more like... fatherly. This type of affection is something deeper, more... intense. I've never seen anyone as beautiful as her; how can someone so impeccable even exist? She's got these deep eyes that I'd just love to lean into and drown in for hours, her hair is the perfect shade of midnight, and her smile is just as blinding as the sun. Oh God, I can't picture this cafe without her smile brightening the dim atmoshphere. We've been in New York for a month shooting our new music videos and doing some interviews. Kpop has become more mainstream in America, so we have to stay here for another month. I don't mind. Not as long as I can see her.

It's been three whole weeks since I have been coming to this cafe. That's three whole weeks that I have watched her silently from across the room, pretending that my coffee was more interesting that her. I would sneak small glances at her when I was sure she's not looking and quickly look down to my coffee when I thought she was. Oh no.... It's official... I'm a stalker... She probably knows I've been watching her and is going to call the police as soon as she confirms it. I'm such an idiot. As I think to myself I look out of my perephrial vision to see her stand. I sigh as I see her pay her bill and head towards the door. Why can't I grow a pair and go after her? Just as she passes by me she drops her car keys... Right next to me. Oh no... what do I do? I can pretend to ignore her and let her get them herself... or I can take it as a way to strike up a conversation. Just as I bent down to pick up her keys we bumped foreheads.

"Ah!" we yelled in unison, grabbing our fore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter