Happiness, Nervousness, Anxiety

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up the next morning with a headache. Ugh, I must have stayed up too late last night. It was worth it to see her. Suddenly I remembered. She'll be at the shoot today... I threw myself out of bed and ran to my closet. Himchan was still asleep in the bed next to my own. I looked over at him and smiled. I'm really happy that he's willing to take the risk and cover for me. I pulled a towel out of the cabniet and ran to the shower. 

As I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist and opened the door only to jump back. Youngjae was waiting at by the door, I'm assumig for his turn considering he was holding a towel. "Yah!" I yelled, "can't you go wait somewhere else! It's creepy for you to wait by the door as I shower, not to mention rude."

Youngjae huffed and looked me in the eyes. "Come on Hyung, don't be so mean. I just didn't want to shower with Daehyun today. He gets too... clingy in the shower...." He blushed as he confided his problems to me and I automatically felt bad. Poor Daehyun gets clingy sometimes. Since we've been getting a lot of publicity lately a lot of girls have been hitting Younjae. Well, all of us really, but Daehyun gets all possesive when girls hit on Younjae.

I sighed and clapped a hand over his shoulder. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize. There's still warm water, so have a relaxing shower, okay?" He nodded and I moved out of his way so that he could enter. As he shut the door I walked back to my room where Himchan was just getti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter