Coincedence

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After we all had dressed in our nicest attire and piled into our large van we headed off to this art gallery. It was pretty quite, except for Himchan trying to ba a drama queen as always, but it was pretty tranquil in the car. After about an hour of traffic we stopped in front of a large white building. It was lit in lights and there were people entering the building hurridly. We exited the van and entered the building quietly. The floors were marble and an assotment of different peices of art were hanging on white, polished walls. Jongup sighed, "Manager Kang? Why do we have to come to an art gallery of all places again? I'm not complaining... just curious."

Manager Kang turned toward us and opened his arms. "You guys need to be seen interacting with other people. It's good for publicity and will boost the sales of your albums. You need to be seen socializing with other groups of people. Now, lets head to the front. The artist is going to speak soon." We all sighed in unison and followed Manager Kang to the front of the massive room. There was a stage with a glass podium in the front. The room was filled with people talking about how great the artist was and how excited they were to hear her speak. It's a shame I didn't get a good look at the art before we came hear. 

The light began to dim and a spotlight shined onto the podium. Everyone fell silent. They stared at the stage as a woman walked across it, her heels clicking softly behind her. I looked up to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter