Semi-Finale

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's almost 3 in the afternoon when we arrive to Megan's home. It's a small house, in the suburbs, extreamly nice neighborhood if I do say so myself. Rose was still fast asleep when we pulled into the driveway. I opened the door and gathered Rose into my arms nodding at Megan. "I'll take her in and leave." I have to hurry back so we can complete our scheduale for today." She nods back to me and we exit the car. She reaches into her purse once we reach the front door, that the cobblestone path led to, fumbleing for her keys. When she finds them she inserts a small key into the doorknob and unlocks the door.

"Rose's room is this way," she says as she leads us down a hallway and opens a door. I stepped inside after her and gasped as I saw posters hanging on the wall. It wasn't just of our group; there was BTS, UKISS, AlphaBAT, GOT7, 2ne1, Miss A, and many more. Megan smiled at my reaction and gave a small chuckle. "If you can't tell, we're big fans of K-pop." I nodded with my mouth wide open feeling like a fool. She knew about our group, so this should have been expected. I don't see why I didn't think that they would have some merchandise. "Come one, " she said snapping me out of my thoughts, "Let's get out of here so Rose can sleep. I want to get some work done."

We leave the room and she closes the door behind us. We both walk into the kitchen where she pulls out some bottled water and handed one to me.  "Thanks," I say nervously. I rub the nape of my neck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter