Flirting

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I finally arrived at our hotel around 4:00.The other members were sitting around the table talking amongst themselves. There was one chair open between Himchan and Junhong, I quietly sat down, hands still in my pockets. Everyone fell silent. All eyes were on me. They might as well have shined a spotlight on me. This was turning into one of those awkward family dinners that we all try to avoid by filling the silence with small talk. I finally got sick of it and yelled, "Yah! What are you looking at?!"

Himchan smiled his cocky smile and nodded towards me. "We were just awed by how red you are. We rarely ever see you blush. Were you thinking of me?" He ran his hand down my arm, squeezing gently. I squinted my eyes at him, letting him know how annoyed I was. Sometimes Himchan can be so vain and erted. He's always kind of thrown me off. He's like the moon. No matter how bright and pure he seems, there's always that dark side that you never really get to see. Not unless you share a room with him. Unfortunatly, I do. 

Instead of getting angry with him I just smile back. A smile that's equally just as cocky. "Why would someone like me get with someone like you? I don't like dirty minded guys. I like someone... sweet, and innocent. Someone like...." I turn my head to our sweet maknae  and turned back towards him, "Junhong." The look on Himchan's face was priceless. His mouth dropped open with a sharp popping noise. He eyes became infuriated and he face turned as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter