Fate

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't believe this is happening right now. The girl that I'm absolutely infatuated with is standing right in front of me, twice, in one day. How many people does that happen to? Coincidence? No, fate. It's taking every fiber, no, every atom of my being not to grab her around her waist and press my lips to hers. She's so beautiful, so perfect...  That shade of midnight in her hair, those dark, alluring eyes, and that smile... that ing amazing smile. "What are you doing here?" she asked in that perfect, silky voice.

"I'm here with me band. Our manager said it'd be a good idea to come here so we can broaden our audience." , she's going to think I'm not interested and that I'm just here for the publicity. I had to recover quick... "But I really like art. It's one of the things that inspires me to write music sometime, even when I feel uncreative. It just soothes me and inspires me." Good save. Although it's not a lie. I really do enjoy art. It's one of the greatest things to inspire me. Without it I don't know where'd I be.

"Ah," she replied and pursed her lips, "so what do you think of this painting so far? I turned back to the painting and pursed my own lips. It was a young girl, seemed like she could still be in high school. She sat in a recliner that was old, busted, and torn. Her long, flowing hair trailed down her shoulders and fell to her waist. Her eyes were completely apathetic. She seemed so...

"She's conveying emptiness. Even a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter