Apologize

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had been in my chair relaxing and working on some music when a soft knock erupted from my door. "Come in," I replied and turned to see who was at the door. Junhong came in, looking down to the floor embarrassed. I felt bad instantly. I knew instantly that my little stunt would make him all shy. He's never fun like that. "What's up?" I asked quizzically. He just shrugged and stepped in a bit further, running his hand over his arm.

"Manager Kang wants to see us all in the living room." He avoided my eyes and started to turn around.

I took a deep breath before speaking, "Junhong?"

"Yes?" He turned back around looking at the ground.

"I'm really sorry about the kiss and causing so much trouble for you with Himchan. I just got really annoyed with him and wanted to get him back."

He smiled and shrugged, this time looking in my eyes,"It's no problem Hyung.I know how Hyung can be a drama queen sometimes." That moment Himchan burst through the door looking utterly betrayed. He focused on Junhong and narrowed his eyes.

"Why Junhong..." he said as tears began to well in his eyes, "Is that really what you think of me? Th-that I'm a-annoying?" Junhong opened his mouth shocked.

"Hyung... n-no I don't feel that way. I-I was just..." He shifted on his feet nervously, not knowing what to say next.

"If you don't feel that way then promise me you'll never talk that way about me to him ever again!" he demanded.

"I-I prom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter