Distraction

Adore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We all were at out positions, ready to begin dancing as soon as the music came on. Megan still hadn't shown up. I looked for her in the crowd of people that had came to watch us preform. She was no where to be found. Suddenly the music came on. We all began to dance the choreography. I was off beat... I just couldn't keep my mind off of her. The music cut off sharlpy as the director yelled cut. He walked over to me and told me to get my head in the game. He could tell that my attention was somewhere else and I nodded in agreement. Right now everyone needed me to give my all. 110%. Nothing less. 

"You okay?" Daehyun had asked me.

I nodded, "Yeah, just thinking."

"Try and let all your thoughts go. Just focus on the music you created."

I nodded again and took a deep breath. He's right too. Right now I just need to focus... Focus...

The music started again, this time I gave it my all. I threw myself completely into the choreography. Nothing was going to stop me... Nothing but a head of dark hair pushing its way through the crowd and looking me dead in the eye with a smile so beautiful it knocked the air out of me. Literally. Right after I saw her the next thing I knew Himchan was slapping me in the face. 

"Yongguk! Yongguk!" Everyone was yelling my name, asking me questions, whispering. I blinked my eyes furiously, forcing everyone to become one instead of a bunch of blurry figures. "... are you okay?"

I looked into Himch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter