Mysterious Guy

Triangle Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

 

 

I plopped myself on the bed. Pftt. I am feeling so bored.

 

 

I stared at the ceiling above me, thinking of what I should get for Soomin's birthday.

 

 

I still didn't have any idea on what to get her. This kind of stuff is troublesome since this is the first time for me - to buy a birthday present for a girlfriend.

 

 

Yes, Soomin is my first girlfriend. I have never dated anyone before. I could say that she is special because she was able to make me fall for her.

 

 

But, come to think of it, what Hyena said was true. Am I really her boyfriend? Why I don't know anything about Soomin's liking?

 

 

I heave out a deep and long sighed.

 

 

Speaking of Hyena, she was really strange last night. Why did she get mad at me all of a sudden? I only asked for her help. Plus, it's not something difficult to do.

 

 

"Geez, what a temper she has. Is she on her period or something?" I muttered that out.

 

 

Should I apologise? But I didn't know what I did wrong. So what am I going to apologise for? But I did raise my voice a little at her last night, right? But she was the one that raised her voice first. Arghh, this is so confusing!

 

 

I scratched my head and sat up on my bed. My gaze landed on the history textbook that was on the desk across my bed.

 

 

I emitted another sighed.

 

 

"I think I should go and apologised." I mumbled to myself. That girl is too stubborn, so she won't apologise first even if she did something wrong. That's why I can't be stubborn too. Or else we both are not going to talk to each other for forever, maybe?

 

 

I grabbed the history textbook and rushed out of my room. I ran down the stairs and hurried to the doorway.

 

 

"Sehun-ah, where are you going?" Mum suddenly shouted from the living room when I passed by her in a hurry.

 

 

"I'm going to Hyena's house." I replied and exited the house, with the textbook in my hand.

 

 

*****

 

 

I pressed the doorbell of Hyena's house. A moment later, Mrs Shin opened up the door for me. She smiled looking at me and invited me in.

 

 

I politely walked into the house.

 

 

"Did you come to see Hyena?" .she softly asked as we were walking towards the living room. I nodded my head in response to her question.

 

 

"Why?" .she asked me again and shot me a smile.

 

 

I smiled back, "I came to return her book." I told and showed her the book that I was holding.

 

 

She nodded her head, "I see..." .she uttered and suddenly pouted, "....but Hyena is not at home right now."

 

 

My eyes widen, surprised at Mrs Shin's statement.

 

 

Hyena is not at home? Where did she go? As far as I know, that girl will always stay at home during the weekend or holidays.

 

 

"Where did she go?" I asked, feeling a little curious about her whereabouts. Did she went to Soomin's place?

 

 

Mrs Shin frowned as if she was trying to remember something. I waited for her answer, patiently.

 

 

Without me knowing, we were already in the living room. I could see Mr Shin was also in the living room. He was watching television.

 

 

I greeted him and he greeted me back with that warm smile of his.

 

 

"Dear, what is the name of Hyena's friend that she mentioned last night?" Mrs Shin asked her dear husband but her husband pinched his eyebrows together in confusion. "Hyena told us that she's going to his house today."

 

 

Mr Shin stopped frowning. "Oh, about that!" .he highly pitched. "It's J-Jonggu... or is it Jongnam?" Mr Shin scratched his head. He must be confused with the name.

 

 

"Ah, wait. It's Jongin! Yeah, it's Jongin." .he remarked and made the proud looking face after he remembered the name.

 

 

I frowned upon hearing the name. What exactly is she doing at Kai's house? I don't think they are close enough for her to be going to his house. Moreover, Kai is a guy. Isn't that dangerous?

 

 

 

Just when I was about to ask the married couple of why their daughter went there, Mrs Shin suddenly spoke, making me startled. I looked at her. 

 

 

"Sehun-ah, you can leave the book at Hyena's room." .she told and smiled.

 

 

I nodded and walked to her room.

 

 

Why am I feeling a little uneasy of her going to Kai's house? She didn't even tell me that she's going there today. Was that the reason why she got mad at me last night? Because I asked her to help me when she already had a plan with Kai?

 

 

Even if it's true, she didn't have to be that mad. She could just tell me straightforwardly.

 

 

 

 

Hyena's POV

 

 

Jongin turned the knob of his room's door. He smiled and invited me in. He walked into his room and I slowly followed him from behind.

 

 

It's kind of awkward because I never entered another guy's room except for Sehun.

 

 

Once I had entered, I scanned his room high and low. Damn, his room was really big. It is like two or three times bigger than mine. Plus, it's also neat and tidy. I thought Sehun was the only guy that will keep his room clean. 

 

 

There was no single rubbish or dust found in his room. The books were also neatly arranged on the shelves. There was also a television in his room and a set of white sofa. I was astounded to see his room. Now I know why Blanc likes to sleep in Jongin's room.

 

 

"Have a sit."

 

 

Jongin's words made me snapped out of my thoughts. I nodded and awkwardly settled myself down on the white sofa.

 

 

I looked at Jongin. His pair of eyes were scanning his room in all directions. He looked like he was searching for something. He was probably searching for Blanc.

 

 

Come to think of it, he said Blanc must be sleeping in his room but it was nowhere to be found.

 

 

Jongin scratched his head.

 

 

"Jongin?" I called out his name as I noticed his puzzled look. "What's the matter?"

 

 

Jongin looked at me, "I'm looking for Blanc. Usually it will always sleep on my bed but it's not here." .he told and bent himself to look for Blanc under his bed.

 

 

I blankly looked at him.

 

 

"Is it there?" I quiz.

 

 

Jongin got up and lightly shook his head, "I will try to look for it in my grandma's room. You wait here, okay?" .he commanded and I nodded my head obediently.

 

 

As I was waiting for Jongin,  I decided to look around his room. I got up from the sofa and walked around his room. While I was looking around, I found something that attracted my attention. It was a photo album. The album was arranged at the shelves.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter