Mr. Mischievous

Triangle Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School has ended for the day. I am walking by myself in the hallway. As usual, Sehun will go home together with Soomin and I was left alone, but that doesn't matter. It's better that way. I can't afford to cling to Sehun forever. I'm not a monkey though.

 

 

But, I don't think I am clingy. Right?

 

 

I emitted a deep sigh as I was walking and my heart almost jump out of my chest when I felt a strong tap on my right shoulder. I froze at the spot.

 

 

"Hyena-ah," Someone called my name with such a scary voice. I hardly swallowed the lump in my throat.

 

 

"Didn't I told you to wait for me?" The person asked again.

 

 

I weakly nodded, didn't dare to turn around and face him.

 

 

"Then, why are you here? I told you to wait in the classroom, isn't it?" He sternly stated.

 

 

I slowly turn my body to face him. I awkwardly smiled at him, unable to answer that question.

 

 

He lightly sighed. "I'll go get my bag. Wait here and don't move an inch. Understand?"

 

 

I obediently nodded and with that, he left to get his bag in the classroom.

 

 

Earlier, Jongin told me that he wanted to go home together today. I was a little hesitated as I can still feel the awkwardness between us when we are alone together. But, he desperately begged me and I can't bring myself to turn him down.

 

 

When the last period ended, the teacher asked Jongin to run some errand for him. So, Jongin asked me to wait for him in the classroom. I took that chance to escape but seemed like it didn't go as I planned.

 

 

But, either way it's okay. I can't avoid him forever. I have to get rid of this awkwardness between us. After all, I have decided to move forward.

 

 

I was leaning my back against the wall in the hallway while waiting for Jongin. A while later Jongin came and we made our way home together.

 

 

While we were on our way back, Jongin started a conversation which did surprise me a little.

 

 

"Earlier, during lunch, why you did that?" He asked.

 

 

I blankly looked at him, trying to understand his question.

 

 

"Did what?" I blurted.

 

 

"W-Why did you choose to have lunch with that transfer student? I o-obviously asked you to eat with me right?" He stated. I could see that his face was slightly red when asking me the question. Embarrassed maybe?

 

 

"Oh that," I tried to put up a smile on my face. "It's just too sad to think that he had to eat alone. That's why I offered myself to eat with him."

 

 

"You don't have to do that. It's not like he will die if he has to eat alone. He can survive by his own." Jongin blurted out with slightly unsatisfied tone.

 

 

I don't know Jongin has this kind of side to him too. Is he mad?

 

 

"A-are you mad?" I asked.

 

 

He looked at me, "No. I'm not mad. I just felt like you're avoiding me and I don't like that."

 

 

"I-I'm not avoiding you. Why would you think that?"

 

 

"Well, it's obvious. Just like earlier, I clearly told you to wait for me in the classroom but you didn't." He uttered with a sulking voice.

 

 

"It's not like that. I just think it's awkward to be with you after what happened last night."

 

 

Both of us went silent and we stared at each other. A moment later, our cheeks flushed as we were staring straight into each other eyes. We immediately averted our gazes, feeling embarrassed.

 

 

"W-what? W-what about last night?" Jongin falteringly asked.

 

 

Without me realizing, my face became even redder as I was remembering the incident from last night. Did he already forget about that?

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter