Kai's House

Triangle Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hyena-ah, time for dinner!"

 

 

Mum's voice echoed throughout the house, calling for me.

 

 

"Coming!" I yelled and rushed downstairs.

 

 

Once I got into the kitchen, I was amazed to see the menu for today's dinner. It had my favourite spicy beef stew. Seriously, thank you mum!

 

 

I settled down myself on the chair and we started eating. But, I feel something was missing. Not about the taste of the food but me, myself.

 

 

Then, I remembered that he was not here. I asked mum, "Mum, Sehun's not here today?"

 

 

Mum nodded as she was munching the food.

 

 

"Yes. It seems like his mum got home early today."

 

 

I nodded my head and continued with my dinner. It sure was a little quiet when he was not around. But he can't be here everyday, right?

 

 

Once again, while I was having my dinner, my phone notified me that there was a new message.

 

 

I took out my phone and insert the password. The text was from Jongin. This guy really likes to send me a text when I'm having my dinner, huh?

 

 

I read the message thoroughly.

 

 

From: Jongin

"Let's meet up tomorrow at 10 a.m."

 

 

I tapped the phone's screen and replied,

 

 

To: Jongin

"Okay. I got it. See you tomorrow!"

 

 

I sent the message and put my phone aside to continue again with my dinner.

 

 

"Mum. Dad. Tomorrow I'm going to my friend's house." I spoke.

 

 

Dad raised his eyebrow, looking at me.

 

 

"Who? Sehun or Soomin?"

 

 

I shook my head gently.

 

 

"Not them but someone else."

 

 

"Omo, our Hyena has another friend? This is quite unusual." .Mum suddenly intervened in our talks.

 

 

I pouted. Seriously, am I too obvious that I have no other friends except for Sehun and Soomin?

 

 

Mum noticed the look I was making. She giggled, "Well, I'm saying that because you're not the type that like to socialise with others."

 

 

Dad also giggled too and asked, "What you gonna do there? More importantly, is that friend a girl or a boy?"

 

 

"He's a boy." I said with a straight face. "I'm going to pick up the cat that I mentioned before. Mum allowed me to keep it. You too right, dad?"

 

 

Dad sighed and slowly nodded. "Your mum already told me about that. Just do as you like but be careful when you go there tomorrow! Never let your guard down, got it? I'm worried since he's a boy."

 

 

"Thanks dad. And you don't need to worry. Jongin is a real nice person!" I told and grinned. It's easier than I thought. Just why they didn't let me to keep a pet before?

 

 

"But dad, why you didn't let me to keep a pet when I was a kid?"

 

 

"Oh, about that?" Dad paused and looked at me. "Back then, we lived with your grandparents in Gwangju. Your grandma really dislikes animal. So that's why."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I plopped myself on the bed and stared at the ceiling above me. The dinner was delicious. I'm full and felt lazy to do anything.

 

 

I grabbed my phone.

 

 

I just remembered that I still have something to do. I tapped on the blog's application.

 

 

Yeah, I forgot to post the picture from yesterday. The picture of the trees in autumn.

 

 

"Autumn will forever stay in my heart ♥"

 

 

I typed in the caption for the picture and posted it. I'm positive that the mysterious nutcracker94114 will soon leave a comment :)

 

 

I smiled at my own thought. Suddenly, I was startled by the notification of my phone. I thought I already got a feedback from that mysterious person but it's not. It was a text message.

 

 

I frowned looking at the sender's name.

 

 

"Sehun?" I mumbled to myself.

 

 

I read the message.

 

 

From: Sehun

"Hyena-ah, do you have the history textbook with you? I left mine at school. Think you can let me borrow it? I need to use it to do my homework. Please bring it to my house. Thanks XD"

 

 

I blinked for a countless time reading his message. Seriously, what the heck? He sent me a text out of the blue and asked me to bring the book to him? He thinks I am a delivery girl or what? He should come and get it himself.

 

 

He must ate a lot for dinner tonight. That's why he became awfully lazy like that. I heave out a deep sighed. There's nothing I can do about it. Like it or not, I still have to.

 

 

To: Sehun

"I got it. Just give me five minutes. I need to find where I put the book."

 

 

I got up from my bed lazily and put on my pink hoodie because the air is quite chilly at night. I searched for the book at the bookshelves. Luckily it was there. So I don't need to waste my time searching for it.

 

 

I grabbed the book and dashed out of my room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I rang the doorbell of Sehun's house. Mrs Oh was the one that opened the door. She was surprised at my sudden visit.

 

 

I gave her a smile and later she invited me in.

 

 

"What's bring you here?"

 

 

She asked as we walked to the living room. I showed her the book that I was holding in hand.

 

 

I flashed her a smile, "I come to deliver this for Sehun."

 

 

She nodded her head.

 

 

"I see. Well, make yourself at home. Sehun is in his room. You already know where it is, right?"

 

 

She said in a joking tone and winked her eye to me. I giggled and nodded, meaning a yes.

 

 

I proceed to Sehun's room and knocked the door of his room.

 

 

"Come in! The door's not lock." .he shouted from the inside.

 

 

Without wasting any more minute, I turned the door knob and walked into his room. He was at his study desk across his bed, doing some kind of work. Probably the homework.

 

 

I probed his room high and low. It felt so nostalgic. It had been a long time since I came into his room. I always thought that a guy's room would be messy, but Sehun is different. His room is really neat and tidy. You can never tell that a guy is the one that using this room.

 

 

"What are you spacing out for?"

 

 

I gasped at his voice. I almost forgot the real reason of why I am here.

 

 

I shook my head.

 

 

"Nothing." I gave him a small smile and walked closer to him. "Here is the book that you want."

 

 

I told and handed him the book.

 

 

"Thanks!" .he remarked and took the book from my hand.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter