A Fight

Triangle Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen after finished dressing up for school. I could hear my parents were giggling as they were talking in the kitchen while eating their breakfast. I wonder what they were talking about and I wonder if he was in the kitchen too.

 

 

I quickly speed up my pace and entered the kitchen.

 

 

He was not there.

 

 

I admitted that for a second, I felt slightly disappointed. I wish he was there but of course he won't. It's not like he can come here everyday. What am I hoping for?

 

 

"Hyena-ah. What are you doing standing there? Come and eat your breakfast."

 

 

Mum's voice suddenly made me snapped out of my thoughts. I gasped and realised that I was standing like an idiot in the kitchen.

 

 

I smiled and shook my head, "I will skip it for today. I'm going to school now. Bye bye!"

 

 

When I was about to walk out from the kitchen, dad suddenly called out my name. He gestured me to go closer to him.

 

 

I walked closer to him and asked, "What is it, dad?"

 

 

He smiled and got up from his seat. I confusedly looked at him and later his hands landed on my tie.

 

 

Right, the tie.

 

 

Dad helped me to fix my tie because I knotted it wrongly. I am surely lucky because I have two guys around me that always help me to knot my tie. That's why I didn't bother to learn how to knot it properly. If I knotted it wrong, there will always be someone that fix it for me.

 

 

Am I too spoil?

 

 

"You're already in a second year yet you can't knot this rightly?" he spoke as he was fixing my tie.

 

 

I chuckled, "Doesn't matter since I have you, right dad?"

 

 

He sighed.

 

 

"Seriously, are you planning to make me do this for you everyday?"

 

 

I chuckled again, "Well, since I am your beloved daughter after all."

 

 

"That makes me curious. Who helped you with this yesterday? Your mum?"

 

 

I shook my head and without thinking, I replied to him, "Sehun did."

 

 

Dad finished fixing my tie and his hand next landed on my head. He gently patted my head and joked, "Aigoo, why don't you just make him as your husband, since he always taking care of you."

 

 

I froze for a moment at dad's joke. Later, I let out a small laugh when I'm back to reality.

 

 

I pouted, "What are you saying, dad? I'm still in high school. Plus, he already has a girlfriend."

 

 

Dad furrowed his eyebrows as if he was surprised to hear that. "He has a girlfriend? Way to go!"

 

 

I nodded.

 

 

Later, I bid my parents a goodbye once again and walked to the doorway, exiting my house after I slipped on the sneakers. I took a look of the time at my wrist watch that I wore.

 

 

And as usual, I am always early. There was so much time before the school starts.

 

 

"Nothing I can do about it." I mumbled and leisurely walked to school while enjoying the gentleness of autumn's breezes. The winds are bringing in the crispness of autumn and leaves are changing from green to yellow, red and brown.

 

 

I took a look of the trees around me as I was walking. It was so beautiful so I decided to take a picture of it. I fished out for my phone from the pocket and,

 

 

"CLICK!"

 

 

I have captured this moment. I gotta post it in my blog later. I smiled to myself.

 


 

 

 

 

I had walked halfway to school. I'm sure was enjoying my walk just now. I gotta hurry. It's better to be early than late. I don't want to get a detention.

 

 

I quickened up my pace but suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind.

 

 

I jumped out in surprise.

 

 

I slowly turned around and saw Jongin's giggling face. I froze at the spot. What does he thinks he's doing?

 

 

"Sorry. I didn't know that you'll be surprised." he said as he was still giggling. What so funny?

 

 

"Anyone would be surprised if you did that." I said, feeling a little mad.

 

 

He flashed me his smile and immediately clasped his hands together in front of his face. He's probably asking for forgiveness.

 

 

"I'm sorry, okay?" he cutely said and winked his right eye to me.

 

 

Gosh, did he really winked just now? I have no comment for that.

 

 

I only nodded my head and continued to walk to school. He caught up with me and walked beside me.

 

 

"Did you already asked your parents about Blanc?" he spoke, starting a conversation because the atmosphere was so quiet.

 

 

My eyes went wide. I completely forgot to ask them about that since we had a guest after all last night. But, that kinda reminds me of something. I also forgot to ask Sehun about this Jongin guy. I wonder if he knows him.

 

 

"No. I still didn't ask them yet." I said.

 

 

He smiled, again. "Well, looks like Blanc will stay with me for a while, huh?"

 

 

I awkwardly gave him a nod. I am feeling bad, having to trouble him.

 

 

"I'm sorry to trouble you."

 

 

"It's no big deal. After all, I'm having fun with Blanc." he assured with a bright smile stuck on his face. "And you know what? Last night, Blanc played with the thread that my grandma use for knitting. It was so adorably cute." he excitedly beamed as he told me those.

 

 

Without me knowing, I also beamed in happiness upon hearing it. My eyes were sparkling like a diamond.

 

 

"Really? Ah, I want to see it."

 

 

Jongin nodded. "Actually, I took a few pictures of it. I will send it to you. Just give me your phone number."

 

 

I was stunned and stopped my steps. Jongin stopped his too. But later I got this evil idea popped out in my mind. I frowned and looked at him suspiciously.

 

 

He noticed the face that I was making while looking at him. "D-Don't take i-it the w-wrong way. I-It's only to s-send you those p-pictures." he stuttered while explaining it to me with a very flustered face.

 

 

I giggled looking at his flustered face. The face was priceless. But hold on. Since when did I enjoy teasing Jongin?

 

 

"Take it easy! I know it. I was just teasing you." I assured.

 

 

He let out a relief sighed and we exchanged our phone number.

 

 

"I will send you the pictures later."

 

 

I nodded and we continued our way to school.

 


 

 

 

 

"Hyena-ah, let's go. Sehun is waiting for us in the cafeteria." Soomin suddenly patted my shoulder as she got up from her chair.

 

 

I nodded and got up from my seat. We headed to the cafeteria together to have lunch.

 

 

 

 

 

On our way headed there, in the hallway, there were three girls suddenly approaching us and blocked our way, making us to stopped our steps. The hell was wrong with them?

 

 

I narrowed my eyes at them while Soomin had that baffled look on her face. She seemed confused.

 

 

"Excuse me but your blocking our way." I said, politely.

 

 

One of the girls who was in the middle smirked sheepishly. She must be their leader, huh? Pftt.

 

 

"I know." the girl who was smirking said.

 

 

I pinched my eyebrows together. There must be something wrong with her head. Did she hit her head on something just now? If she knew it, why she didn't move?

 

 

Feeling irritated, I shot them a glare. My eyes were burning in fire because she irritated me much. If look could kill, she'll be dead by now.

 

 

Noticing the look on my face, Soomin suddenly cleared . "Heemi-ah, is there anything you want from us?" Soomin asked that girl who was in the middle. Does she knows her?

 

 

"Yeah. I have something to say to this gloomy girl here." she stated as she was looking straight at me while a smirk still carved on her lips.

 

 

Excuse me. Who is gloomy? How dares she!

 

 

Soomin frowned and asked in confusion, "To Hyena?"

 

 

That girl nodded and her smirking face change into the kinda-like-a-witch face. "That's why you stay out of this." she warned Soomin as her gaze still landed on me.

 

 

Soomin only blinked in confusion.

 

 

"Hey! You're Shin Hyena, right?" that Heemi girl arrogantly asked as she was looking at me. Was she looking for a fight? Come on. Bring it on!

 

 

"So what if I am?" I too, arrogantly replied to her. Two can play this game.

 

 

Heemi scoffed and rolled her eyes. "You are unexpectedly rude, ain't you?"

 

 

Rude? Who was the rude one actually? Me or her? This girl sure irritated me much. I can't stand seeing her face any longer or else I'm really gonna explode.

 

 

"I don't have any time to waste on you. Let's go, Soomin-ah."

 

 

I was about to walk away from them but was blocked by them again. Seriously, what's her problem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter