Kai

Triangle Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wait! Are we really in the same class?

 

I paused for a moment and just blankly looked at him.

 

 

I had to admit that I really didn't know that we're in the same class. Why not? I almost ignored everyone in school. Plus, they were also not many people who knows me since I don't talk much with strangers. This guy is seriously a total weirdo.

 

 

"Seems like you didn't aware of it. Well, I can't blame you for that."

 

 

"I'm sorry." I said, still a little confused.

 

 

"It's okay... But I bet you didn't even remember that we also went to the same middle school before, right?" He said again with a smirk appeared on his lips. Is he having fun right now? Why did I feel like he was teasing me?

 

I blinked in confusion again. He giggled looking at my expression. What's with this guy? But did we really went to the same middle school?

 

 

I frowned, trying to remember back about it. Unfortunately, I can't remember anything about this guy. I must ask Sehun later about this. That guy knew almost everyone from our middle school. Oh my, why was I been so ignorant before?

 

"Haha, don't make that kind of face." He said to me as he noticed my frowning face.

 

I gasped and bluntly looked at him. Before I could say anything, the bell suddenly rang. It mean that lunch time was over.

 

 

"We should get going now." He told as he heard the bell rang.

 

 

I nodded and later put the sleeping Blanc on one of the benches. Before I leave, I patted Blanc's head gently. "Have a good sleep. Let's meet again okay, Blanc?" I whispered softly to it.

 

I headed back to the classroom together with Jongin. Well, it was a little weird since it's not Sehun. We walked together, side by side. Even though it felt weird at first, but I can easily be comfortable around him. Usually, it's really difficult for me to get comfortable with someone that I didn't know. But with Jongin, it's different.

 

We headed back to the classroom, but as we were about to reach the classroom, I saw two familiar figures were walking across me from afar. They were Sehun and Soomin. Soomin noticed me and waved her hand excitedly towards me. They speed up their paces to get closer to us. We all stopped our steps when we reached in front of the classroom door.

 

 

"Oh, Hyena-ah. What were you doing with Kai?" Soomin asked.

 

I narrowed my eyes at her, feeling confused. Who the heck is Kai?

 

"Kai?" I questioned curiously.

 

She nodded and replied, "Yeah. The guy who is standing beside you is Kai."

 

 

I furrowed my eyebrows and shifted my gaze to Jongin. He shot me his killer smile. I really need an explanation later. Why in the world did he lied about his name?

 

Sehun suddenly cleared his throat and spoke. I almost forgot that he was there too.

 

"I better get going now. See you later, Soomin-ah. You too, Hyena!" He said and walked back to his classroom.

 

Soomin and I nodded. Later, Soomin went inside the classroom leaving me and Jongin outside. I watched as Sehun disappeared from my sight. We really didn't get to talk much today. Day by day, we are becoming so distance from each other.

 

My pair of eyes really didn't leave him until the sight of his completely disappeared. Little did I know, Jongin was staring at me for the whole time.

 

"Hyena-ah, we should get inside." He spoke making me snapped out of my thought.

 

I looked at him and nodded my head.

 


 

 

 

 

"During WWII, when Korea was under Japanese rule, Japan used Korea's food, livestock, and metals for their war effort. Japanese forces in Korea increased from 46,000 soldiers in 1941 to 300,000 in 1945." our history teacher; Mr Kang, explained about how Korea was when it was under Japanese rule before.

 

"By January 1945, Koreans made up 32% of Japan's labor force. In August 1945, when the U.S. dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, around 25% of those killed were Koreans." He later added again.

 

"At the-" Our teacher's words was later interrupted by a loud ring of the bell, making him stopped. The bell notified us the time to go home. The sleepy faces of the students in the classroom automatically cheered up.

 

"We will stop here for today." Mr Kang calmly said. The students beamed in excitement. I closed my history textbook and put it into my bag.

 

"Attention. Bow." The class president commanded and later the teacher exited the classroom.

 

"Ah, I feel so sleepy..." The person next to me yawned as she was stretching out her arms. I shook my head looking at her. Suddenly, a very familiar figure entered our classroom and it was none other than Sehun.

 

He entered our classroom and walked to where our desks were. Soomin's sleepy face automatically changed into a happy face when she saw him.

 

"Hello two beautiful ladies!" He spontaneously said when he reached our desks. 

 

"Hello to you too, handsome boy." Soomin jokingly replied with a very big smile on her face, while I only nodded my head.

 

"Let's go home now." He told. He probably was only asking Soomin. Well, he will never go home with me now.

 

Soomin nodded her head happily. But later, his gaze shifted to me. He stared straight into my eyes, as if he's waiting for an answer. I blinked in confusion for a moment but later regained my composure back.

 

I raised an eyebrow, questioning him. "What?"

 

"You too. Let's go home together." He casually said, inviting me. I made the i-can't-believe-this face. Does he want my heart to hurt even more by making me walked home together with them?

 

I shook my head, refusing his kind offer. "Thanks but I'll pass."

 

"Why? Hyena-ah, let's go home together. Please?" Soomin suddenly intervened as she shook my arm gently, pleading me. She also did an aegyo to me. Well, sorry to say but that's not gonna work on me, Soomin-ah.

 

They both looked at me, waiting for my answer again. Wow, this two were really stubborn. No wonder they make a good couple. My brain was rapidly thinking for an excuse and suddenly my gaze landed on Jongin that was about to exit the classroom.

 

"Actually, I have a plan with that guy." I said as my finger pointing to where Jongin was. They both turned around to see who was the person that I was talking about. When they were busy looking for the person, I instantly grabbed my bag and rushed to where Jongin was.

 

I grabbed Jongin by his arm, making him startled. He blankly stared at me, feeling slightly surprised by my sudden action but he really didn't say anything. Maybe he was in too much shock. Before I exited the classroom with Jongin, I turned around to give my goodbye to the stubborn couple.

 

"Sehun-ah. Soomin-ah. Bye bye! Be careful on your way home." I shouted to them and exited the classroom, dragging Jongin with me.

 

They bluntly blinked their eyes. Maybe they couldnn't believe that I actually have other friends except them. Well, Jongin was really not my friend actually. It was my first time talking to him today. So, I can't say that he is my friend.

 

I was still dragging Jongin with me but he really didn't say anything. He just willingly let me dragged him. He really is a nice guy.

 

I continued to drag him until we reached the school's old garden; the place where we first meet.

 

I let go of his arm.

 

"Sorry for dragging you here." I spoke apologising to him.

 

I thought that he will be angry but unexpectedly he shot me that killer smile of his. "Don't worry. I like it when you grabbed me. I hope you will do that to me more often in the future."

 

My eyes went wide. What does he mean by that? Should not he be angry? This guy here is quite a mischievous one.

 

I awkwardly gave him a smile.

 

"But, may I know why you dragged me here?"

 

I froze at the spot. I can't tell him that I dragged him here because I want to avoid that guy. To be more accurate, I couldn't bear to see them together.

 

Once again, my brain rapidly thinking for an excuse. Then, I remembered that I still didn't thank him yet for saving me. Plus, I need an explanation about his name. Why did he lie to me about his name?

 

"Oh, I just want to thank you for saving me when I am falling from a tree. I owe you one there."

 

He smiled again. This guy really loves to smile, huh?

 

"No worries, but next time you really should be more careful."

 

I smiled and nodded my head. Later, I questioned him. "But, may I know why did you lie to me about your name?"

 

He pinched his eyebrows together. He looked kind of confused.

 

Seeing his face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter