Suspicious

Triangle Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

 

 

The school was over for the day. I went to Soomin's classroom to go pick her up because we had promised to go home together. I saw Hyena was not in the classroom. Where was she?

 

 

I asked Soomin about Hyena.

 

 

"Soomin-ah, where is Hyena?"

 

 

"Hyena? She already went home."

 

 

I frowned for a second and later I slowly nodded my head, responding to Soomin.

 

 

"Let's go!" .she flashed me a smile and grabbed my hand.

 

 


 

 

 

 

I put my hands on the back of my head and plopped on the bed. I just got home. After I sent Soomin home just now, I went to hang out with my fellow friends for a while. And now here I am, laying on the bed because of the tiredness.

 

 

I fished for my phone in the pocket and took a look at the time. It was 6.00 p.m. I threw my phone gently on the bed and sighed. Apparently, my parents was not home yet. They're still at work. I'm not sure if they gonna make it for dinner today or not. But I guess they won't. Seems like I have to eat the instant noodles again today.

 

 

I slowly closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep but a sudden thought of Hyena came rushing into my mind.

 

 

I opened my eyes and stared straightly at the ceiling above me. I heave a sighed.

 

 

Just what is her relationship with that guy actually? For her to get involved in that kind of fight, there must be something's going on right?


What could it be? What could it be?I wonder what. Hhmm.. Something's not right. She didn't even tell me anything about that guy.


Usually, she would always came and told me about everything. Even the story that I didn't want to hear. This is strange. Really strange!

 

 

Just when I was deep in my own thoughts, my phone notified me that I just got a message.

 

 

I was a little surprised by that, making me clumsily sat up on the bed and searched for my phone.

 

 

I opened and read the message. It was from mum.

 

 

"Sehun-ah, mum is going to be late again tonight. Dad will also be a little late. So as for dinner, you can go to Mrs Shin place. I already talked to her about this. I'm really sorry, son! I love you ♥"

 

 

A gentle smile suddenly carved on my lips as if I was happy by it. I don't know why too. What a bad son I am, right? Maybe I'm happy that I could go and meet Hyena? Well, I didn't see her for a day today except for when the fight happened. But we really didn't get to talk.

 

 

I tapped on the phone's screen to reply to mum's message.

 

To: Mum

"I got it. Thanks mum! Please get home safely! And don't overwork yourself. Bye!"

 

 

I grinned for the last time looking at the phone's screen before tapping on the send button to send the text message. After I sent the message, I immediately got up from my bed and grabbed on my jacket. I off to Hyena's house, which is only next door. It would not even take a minute.

 

 

I pressed the doorbell of Hyena's house. A moment later, the door was opened by Mrs Shin. She greeted me with a warm smile on her face.

 

 

"Oh, Sehun-ah. You're here? Come on in."

 

 

"Yes. Thank you"

 

 

I politely entered the house but it was too quiet. There was no one in the living room.

 

 

"Have a sit. I'm going to prepare dinner." .Mrs Shin told me. I smiled and nodded.

 

 

"Auntie, where is Hyena?"

 

 

"She's sleeping in her room." .Mrs Shin replied to my question. "I don't know why but she looked very exhausted when she came home today."

 

 

"Oh, I see." .I simply remarked. Maybe she's tired because of what had happened in school today. Well, she did have a fight with someone after all.

 

 

Mrs Shin gave me a smile and requested, "It's almost time for dinner soon. Can you help me to wake her up?"

 

 

I nodded and replied, "Sure!"

 

 

She smiled to me again and went into the kitchen. Probably to prepare dinner.

 

 

I walked up the stairs and entered Hyena's room. She was really sleeping. She slept in a fetus like position. She was really deep in her sleep. I wonder what she dreamed about.

 

 

I walked closer to her. Her long black hair was covering her face. Come to think of it, this girl never tie her hair. Not even once.

 

 

Without me realised, my hand moved by itself and tucked the hair that was covering her face, behind her ear.

 

 

I gasped by my own action and immediately pulled my hand away. What the hell was that? What am I doing? Luckily, she was still sleeping. This girl can also sleep like a log sometimes, huh?

 

 

I tried to calm myself down and regained back my composure.

 

 

I looked at her.

 

 

Suddenly, I got this evil idea in my mind. I smirked at the thought of the idea.

 

 

While she was sleeping, I slowly grabbed the pillow that she used for sleeping, with my hand. I yanked the pillow that was under her head. Her head thump on the bed.

 

 

I smiled in satisfaction. Well, I enjoy myself teasing her.

 

 

She groaned in annoyance and slowly opened her eyes. As soon as she completely opened her eyes and saw the sight of me, she instantly got up from her bed.

 

 

"YAHH! OH SEHUN!" .she angrily shouted at me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?"

 

 

I chuckled. "Seems you this loud, I guess you are fine."

 

 

She frowned in confusion. She must not get what I mean. She is so dumb. Seriously!

 

 

"What do you mean? And you still didn't answer my question yet!"

 

 

"Chill. I'm here to wake you up. Your mum asked me to. It's dinner time soon."

 

 

"And by waking me up, you mean by pulling away my pillow? Huh?" .she scowled and arched a brow. She must be really angry.

 

 

I gulped and awkwardly smiled, "Because that's the only way that I could think of at that moment."

 

 

She made the 'i-cant-believe-this' face and grabbed the other pillow that was on her bed.

 

 

"THE HELL WITH THAT!" .she furiously yelled and threw the pillow straight to my face. What a violent girl. She's not feminine at all.

 

 


 

 

 

 

Hyena's POV

 

 

I angrily munched the food that was in my mouth while my eyes were busy glaring at he guy across me.

 

 

I really hate it when he woke me up just now. I felt like strangled his neck at that time. Yes, I'm feeling irritated right now.

 

 

"Hyena-ah, why you're looking at Sehun like that? It feels like you want to eat him. Did you two have a fight?"

 

 

Mum suddenly questioned me, making me shifted my gaze to her. When I was about to reply to her, Sehun suddenly intervened.

 

 

"She got angry because I woke her up from her deep slumber just now." .he spoke and took another bite of the food.

 

 

I instantly turned my gaze to him. Mum's eyes grew bigger than its usual eyes.

 

 

"Really? But our Hyena is not like that. She never really got angry when I woke her up." .Mum remarked with a baffled look.

 

 

I shot Sehun a glare, "It's because he did not use the right way to wake a person up."

 

 

Mum blankly looked at us. She has no idea of what's going on. Sehun feigned a cough, making me smirked in pleased.

 

 

"By the way, where is uncle?"

 

 

He asked my mum, trying to change the topic. Pftt. I didn't bother to be angry at him anymore and just focused on my dinner. I'm hungry after all.

 

 

"He is still at work. He will be late tonight because he said that he still has some work to do."

 

 

Sehun nodded his head.

 

 

 

 

Not long after that, while we were still having our dinner, I got a message. I took out my phone from the pocket of the shorts that I was wearing. I frowned looking at the sender's name. The sender of the message was rather unexpected.

 

 

It was from Jongin.

 

 

I opened the message and the pictures of Blanc popped out. Right! Jongin promised me that he will send Blanc's pictures to me. Well, this guy kept his promise.

 

 

Seriously, this cat here is so cute. How can it be so cute even when it only playing the thread? There's also a picture of it sleeping.

 

 

Little did I know, I was smiling like crazy.

 

 

Mum and Sehun gave me a weird look. I looked at them and smiled.

 

 

"What is this~? Our Hyena is smiling after receiving a text from someone? Who coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter