Chapter 3

The Guy Who Never Smiled & The Girl Who Always Did
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L went to the rooftop after he bought the cupcakes from Miso. He sat down on a bench and opened the box.

His eyes widened when he was able to take a closer look at them since he couldn’t just now. The cupcakes had a rainbow layer; each layer was of a different color.

He could see that Miso had carefully baked them with sincerity. Each layer was evenly divided and the frosting was very neat.

He took one of the three and took a bite. The cupcake melted in his mouth and it was so delicious that he finished it with minutes. He closed the box, deciding to leave the other two to eat at home.

He stared at the scenery in front of him. He wished things were back to normal.

 

 

Miso stayed back after the carnival to help others clean up the mess made from the carnival.

She was glad that they had earned more than enough for the organization she was helping. All the hard work of baking the cupcakes countless times paid off.

She had checked online for the recipe of baking cupcakes. She was not really good with baking so when she baked for the first few times, she failed, big time.

But after a few more baking, her skills improved more. She had to cheat a little for the final baking; she had asked her friends to help her do some of the baking since she couldn’t bake so much at once.

 “Miso, do you want to hang out at my house today?” Her friend, Bomi, asked as the stacked the final few chairs and placed it back in the classroom.

Miso shook her head. “No thanks, I have something on and I have to pass the money we earn to Mr Jung.” She said as she took the box of money. “You guys go ahead. Bye!” She waved as she went to meet Mr Jung.

 

She knocked on the door and entered when she heard Mr Jung said “Come in.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter