Chapter 2

The Guy Who Never Smiled & The Girl Who Always Did
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone except L seemed excited for the upcoming school carnival. Ever since the announcement of the carnival, some people started to be even busier.

Some were busy with preparing their stalls for the carnival while others were free since they didn’t have to prepare for the carnival. They only had to roam around the carnival and visit some stalls at the carnival. L was one of them.

He was so glad that he didn’t need to tend a stall at the carnival. He was able to just roam around and he thought of just walking, not doing anything else.

As the day for the carnival got closer, everyone started to get busier, more panicky and nervous. They were all busy doing last minute preparations or decorations. They were taking care of every last detail. They wanted to earn as much money possible for their charity. With the mention of helping charities, Miso was determine to do her best and help the charity she was helping, get a lot money.

 

The day of the carnival finally arrived and it was held in the school. When L entered the school, he heard music blasting from the speakers, trying to make the carnival more fun and enjoyable. He saw some students still making last minute adjustments to make everything perfect.

Everyone started to moving from stall to stall, buying stuff and donating more money needed. The hallway was soon full of people bustling around.

L walked with his hands in his jeans pockets. He looked around him, finding a stall that would gain his interest. He saw a couple of stalls selling cute things, probably aiming at the girls. Some were selling couple stuffs, probably aiming at the couples in schools. Some were selling other stuffs. Some were having games like those typical games you would see at every carnival. Others were selling food.

Miso was one of the people selling foods. To be more precise, she was selling cupcakes with a few of her friends who were helping her out.

L didn’t know until he heard her shouting “Cupcakes! Cupcakes for sale!” His feet unconsciously brought him to her stall. As he walked, he saw her smiling as she shouted. *She seems to be enjoying this a lot.*

When he reached her stall, he took a look at her stall. On the top, was a sign that r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter