Chapter 10

The Guy Who Never Smiled & The Girl Who Always Did
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

L and Miso stood side by side as they washed the dishes together. He had wanted her to rest but she insisted on washing the dishes together since he had helped her clean the house and cooked.

They sat on the couch and watched a comedy movie.

L saw Miso was yawning nonstop. “Are you tired?” He asked.

“No.” She patted herself on the cheeks in attempt of keeping herself awake.

He brought her head to his lap so that she was lying down on the couch, his lap acting as a pillow. “Sleep. You’re tired.”

She tried to argue that she wasn’t tired but knew better to not. It was obvious that she was really tired. She sighed in content as she closed her eyes, falling into a deep slumber. A faint smile appeared on her face when she found the warmth from L.

L patted her head while smoothing out her hair, calming her to go to sleep. He turned the volume of the television down and started humming a song. As he hummed, the vibrations of his voice comforted her.

 

He lifted her head carefully off his lap and placed it on the couch. He squatted to her level. He swiped away the few strands of hair that was covering her face. He placed one hand under her head and another under her knees, carrying her bridal style. He shook his head when he realized how light she was.

What has she been eating? To think she’s so light.

He carried her to her bedroom and settled her on the bed. He covered her with the blanket and tucked her in. He was about to leave the room when he heard soft cries coming from her.

He walked over to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter