Chapter 11

The Guy Who Never Smiled & The Girl Who Always Did
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Miso was awakened by the sunlight streaming down on her face through her bedroom window. She brought her hand to cover her face from the sunlight and squinted her eyes. She noticed something was hugging her waist from behind. Something, someone was hugging her.

She turned around slowly, afraid to wake whoever was beside her. She was relieved when she saw that it was only L.

He must have brought me to bed after I had fallen asleep.

She stared at his face. He looked so peaceful especially with the sunlight shining down on his face. His hair was a little messy, with a few covering his right eye. His right cheek was pressed against the pillow causing a little baby fat to be squished. Slow peaceful breathes came out from his slightly parted lips. She chuckled slightly at the sight because he looked like a little kid.

She slowly and carefully unwrapped herself from his hold to make her way to the toilet to wash up but was instead, held tighter. Her breathe stopped. She was worried that he woke because of her movements.

“Don’t go.” He mumbled in his sleep before tightening his hold on her. He snuggled closer to Miso, causing her to tense a little. She waited for a while to make sure that he was still sleeping and relaxed.

She tried to get away again but his hold was still tight. She decided to just sleep again since she couldn’t do anything. She closed her eyes and fell into a deep slumber again. She unconsciously moved closer to L’s body, finding warmth that was just so comforting from him. It made her feel protected.

 

L opened his eyes to make sure Miso had fallen asleep again. He smiled when he saw her facing him, still asleep.

He had woken up when she started to stir a little before waking up. He pretended to be still asleep. When he felt his arm becoming looser, that she was trying to get away, he immediately tightened his hold, preventing the girl from going away. He also pretended to had mumbled for her to not go in his sleep.

When he felt that she had still stayed in his arms, he smiled a little. When he felt that she moved closer to him, he smiled more and snuggled a little, just a little closer to her. He was practically smiling from ear to ear as he breathed in her scent, feeling her warmth. He hugged her petite size.

How he wished they could stay in that position forever. But reality dawned upon him. Who was he to hug her in bed like that? Who was he to do that? Who was he to her? A friend? Or maybe she held feelings for him like how he held feelings for her?

He closed his eyes again, trying to fall asleep and savoring the moment while it lasts, before it ends and may never happen again.

 

“Oppa!” She squealed and attacked him with a hug. He stumbled back a little from the impact and chuckled before hugging the girl back. “I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too, kiddo.” They walked to a café with her still hugging him from the side. “How have you been without this handsome step-brother of yours?” he asked as they took a seat near the window.

She sighed before replying, “Bad. With mom and dad gone, I was already lonely enough. But now that you’re gone a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter