(Henzy) You're a heart stealer

Soundtrack

Mornings define days, just like how once-upon-a-times dictate happy endings. The colors that paint the start of your days will certainly be the palette of the rest of it; blue mornings for sad, monochromatic days, yellows and oranges for bright ones, and so on. It’s something like prologues of stories that would almost certainly hint to the end.

                If this is where Henry’s day starts, it’s going to be a wonderful one.

                “Good morning”

                Minji’s hair was tousled in every direction, her breath smells like last night’s dinner, and the corner of her lips had a little saliva. But still Henry takes her face in his, kisses her full on the lips, and trails his hands upon her hair. When they part, her soft giggles fill his ears, and he basks in this music that’s both new and beautiful.

          “I have morning breath” she says while scrunching up her nose. Henry ignores this, and leans in to peck her lips softly and answer “You know I don’t care”. And really, he doesn’t, because she could look like she hasn’t taken a bath for days, and she would still look perfect in Henry's eyes.

          Minji has stolen his heart, and he has no intention to let her return it.

------

a/n: for broken_butterfly15! Enjoy :)