(Henber) To us, there is no tomorrow anymore

Soundtrack

The movie ends with waterworks, just how you would expect a romantic comedy to. The people swarm the movie house with packets of tissues in their hands, drying tears with popcorn stained fingers as they gush about how the ending was the perfect conclusion to the perfect love story.

                Amber laughs though, watching as Henry sniffs from a red nose and swollen eyes. “’P.S. I Love You’ was a sad movie. Crying was inevitable” he reasons. This triggers more laughter though, and ten seconds later Amber is clutching her stomach as uncontrollable fits of joy filled her. “Sometimes I wonder who the girl in this relationship is”

                Henry huffs in annoyance and proceeds to throw the now empty popcorn bag into the trash. It takes five seconds and nine steps away for arms to snake around his waist and a smile to form in his face.

                “You know I’m just joking. I love you”
                He takes her hand in his and kisses her, amidst people in crisscrossing paths and blaring music, in a present that’s both beautiful and real. Even greater than the perfect conclusion to the perfect love story.

                “Mmm, just like what the movie said”

                He smiles, because he knew what she was talking about, and it’s exactly what he feels like when they kiss.

                “’The end of life as we knew it’, isn’t it?”