(Hunber) Somehow, maybe I fell in love with you

Soundtrack

All great things are unplanned, Sehun thinks, much like how chances come in one in a million packages. Expectations kill surprises, and really, what is the concept of great if it there is no surprise?

                So, maybe, from that fraction of a possibility, meeting Amber, barista with smoldering eyes and a megawatt grin, was an unplanned moment of greatness. Yes, definitely; and not at all because her smile makes Sehun’s body shiver in pure bliss.

                “One café latte please”

                The barista flashes him one of her infamous smiles and Sehun could just melt in a puddle of goo at the tiled floor. He holds himself pretty decently though, and manages to minimize his reaction to a light pink blush.  He hands her a crumpled up bill from the recesses of his pocket, and their fingers touch  and produces the short circuits discussed in his electronics textbooks.

                “Coming right up”, the barista answers in a voice that’s husky and smooth at the same time, a little like music to Sehun’s ears.  He watches as Amber shuffle to make his drink, her back turned from him.

                He could just imagine what she puts in that drink, a teaspoon of a smile, a dash of perfection, a pinch of the perfect eyes, a tablespoon of Amber and maybe sugar here and there. Stir until homogeneous and you have Sehun’s perfect woman in a cup.

                His said perfect girl hands him the cup and breaks him from his stupor. “Here you go” she says, and Sehun mutters thanks as he hides his reddening cheeks behind his big glasses. Dashing out of the café before he could start any trouble, he barely notices the confused look on Amber or the string of numbers etched in his cup.

                That afternoon though he sees it, and soon enough the same numbers become inculcated in his phone. He sends a simple ‘Hi Amber’ after some internal war and self convincing, and five seconds later there’s that: the unplanned moment of greatness.

                From: Amber

                To: Oh Sehun

                Are you free Sunday? I have movie tickets. And call me Yi Yun instead :))

----------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: This is for Juliet_123! :)