(Myungzy) I was broken down for you

Soundtrack

She enters Myungsoo’s dream, illusions of ebony hair and lined eyes in a background of misery and deceit. Ethereal lights and specks of yellow daisies surround her in a place tucked somewhere in his imagination, just like how he always thought it would be. Her smile speaks of first loves and innocence and divine interventions, and Myungsoo tries not to laugh.

                How ironic, he thinks, a nightmare within a dream; a dream within a nightmare.

                “Do sad stories have happy endings?”

                The question sends a smile on her face and it takes every inch of him to not run and take her in his arms. He keeps his legs frozen, planted somewhere under daisies, and she answers in echoes.

                “I hope they do”
 

                Myungsoo stirs in his sleep, and damp earth turns into soft linens, ethereal lights and flowers morph into week-old laundry and coffee stains. He pries open his blood-shot eyes to find his blank ceiling staring back at him, with the ghost of her smile adorning it in a familiar pattern. He closes his eyes, just enough to cover her, and reaches out for his phone. He finds a message though, a single name in an almost empty inbox; Suzy.

                I’m Sorry.

                It says. Before his finger could hover over the erase button, he breaks.

---------------------------------

a/n: double update! And requests are still open :)