(Topbom) I never meant to hurt you, only wanted to tell you; that I'm still in love with you

Soundtrack

Seunghyun never did want to go to his High School reunion, primarily because he still has to go to work the next day and probably because Park Bom, high fashion model and everybody’s dream girl, will be there. He doesn’t really want a second meeting with his high school sweetheart who he broke off with the day after graduation because of reasons that were still kind of blurry.

                But because Jiyong is such a great best friend and an A grade , he finds himself in the middle of aged faces that were nonetheless familiar. Nostalgia seeps through his skin as he talks to classmates and old friends about jobs and life and all that crap, when suddenly, she walks in through the glass doors, looking just like she did the first time he fell in love with her.

                “Wow, Bom’s really made it, huh? Never knew she would be a model” Seunghyun smirks and his inner voice interferes. Eight years ago she didn’t even want to be one.

                “Seunghyun, didn’t you used to date her?” Yeah, until we broke each other’s heart into millions of pieces.

                “Wow, she’s gotten really pretty. Didn’t know the modeling world could do that to you” She was beautiful even before.

                 “Go talk to her” Jiyong, I’m not sure she wants t-

       “Hi Seunghyun”

She was standing in front of her, white dress and 5-inch heels in place as she stares at her through ebony fringes. Her stature was modelesque, and she had the aura of a stranger and someone familiar.

“Hi Jenny”

He says, using her stage name. Her innocent smile falters for a fraction of a second, and he regrets using the name. “How are you Bom?” he asks to compensate.

She laughs at this, eyes crinkling at the same manner he remembers it used to. Her hand shot up to cover and a laugh escapes him in return. Lost chances perfectly personified, he thinks.

“No one has called me that for a long time now” she says. “Well, I’ll see you around Choi Seunghyun. It was really great seeing you again” she offers her hand for a handshake.

He takes it, and the contact takes him back, maybe eight years in rewind.

Park Bom, in her toga; him, with a diploma. Eyes crying with pained tears as broken words escape his lips She wasn’t anything Bom, She suddenly kissed me, It was nothing, I love you, Don’t Go, I’m sorry as she stares stone hard on something far away. I’m sorry Seunghyun, but I think we should break up, was all she says, and six months later, the model Jenny was unveiled into the whole world.

And Seunghyun is left alone, looking 200 ft above at his lost dream, immortalized in a billboard.

“I’ll see you around too, Park Bom” 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: I read somewhere that Bom's english name is Jenny, so I used that. By the way, this is for ladEn13 who requested! :)