Chapter 9

The Reason Why I Come Back For You

Nobody's POV

"Yeah huh well maybe her friend might be lying to us to make you stay away from her or something,"Yoochun said.

"Yeah but hyun i don't want to break my promise that i made and if i do break that promise it will hurt my heart for her."changmin said.

"*sigh* Well you know it is time for you to find another one no need to wait for her any more,"yoochun said.

"Yeah not you but me i am still going to wait for her no matter what--,"changmin said but was cut off by yumho,junsu,and jaejong.

"Yah tell us what you guys are talking about man i want to know too,"Jae said and sit down next to changmin.

"Just tell us already or else i am going to tell my mom on you,"Yunho said very childish and started laughing out loud and then all of them started to laugh.

Yoochun's POV

"Yah! who is your mom,"Jae said.

"Um... she is you of course you are the mother of the group duh!!,"Yunho replied.

"Tsk! Stop with your childness already gosh even the youngsters have more manners than the elders,"Junsu said.

"YEAH, YEAH,YEAH what ever you know that you are childish well sometimes,"Yunho said.

"Well any ways what are you guys talking about earlier,"Jae said.

"OH um... nothing wae,"i said.

"Sure you guys are not come'n tell me or else you want me to dace "tell me" from wonder girls huh,"i said.

"If you want to dance "tell me" from wonder girls then dance it during lunch and i will tell you guys what me and changmin are talking about or else changmin can tell you guys if he don't want me to tell you guys,"i said.

"WHAT!!! Hey HYUN! what are you thinking i thought it was a secret,"Changmin said.

"WEll i don't know but just tell them about something else and not your old girlfriend okay,"i whisper into changmin's ear.

"Hey yah are you lying to us that you are going to tell us at lunch after we dance "Tell me","Junsu said.

"YES WE ARE GOING TO TELL YOU GUYS AFTER YOU GUYS DANCE TO "TELL ME"FROM WONDER GIRLS AT LUNCH BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW THEN NEVERMIND!,"i yelled at junsu but when i look around i saw everybody looking at me.

i don't know why but after i yell at them some girls started to run over here to where all of us are at and i know that they just wanted our autograph but we are lucky because i yelled,"SECRITY!!I NEED YOUR HELP!!."

He then popped out in the back of us and said,"no need to yell i am just in the back of you."

"Okay but i think i might need your help,"i said.

"Oh okay what do need,"he said.

"Uh.. you know DBSK right??,"i said.

"UM.. OH THAT BOY BAND!! Yeah i know them why,"He asked.

"Well we are the new boys in school so can you take us to our class we don't know where it is,"I said.

"Okay then follow me,"he said.

Whew i am lucky that he is taking us to our classroom and i am also lucky because i am away from those fan girls too (note:Yoochun is scared of girls because he thought that he might see his old ex. girlfriend who beat him up).
====================================
Well the end of the chapter
hope you guys like it well gtg do something so bye i think i will be updating the next chapter tomorrow or maybe the other days
please comment!!
:P