Chapter 7

The Reason Why I Come Back For You

Nobody's POV

"WHAT!! YAH! COME HERE NOW YOU ARE DEAD!! ACTUALLY YOU GUYS ARE ALL GOING TO BE DEAD!!,"junsu yelled while he was chasing them.

 

"OKAY OKAY OKAY JUNSU-AH U WON NOW STOP!!,"Yoochun yelled while running in exhaustion.

 

"I will stop "IF" you guys apologize to me ,"Junsu said and started chasing the others while yoochun take a rest.

 

"SORRY THEN,"Yoochun yelled.

 

"YOU CAN TELL ME LATER!,"Junsu yelled back.

 

Yoochun's POV

 

"Well i guess i am free now.Well yeah if he doesn't chase me again.I guess i could sit here until they come back,"i said in my mind.

 

"I don't know why but something just come into my mind saying that the girl "Yeonhee" have the same name as changmin's old girlfriend(note:since changmin became a singer he never tells anybody about his old girlfriend but the only one he could trust is Yoochun)hm.... i wonder if it is her because she also said that she is waiting for her old boyfriend too,"i thought.

 

While i was thinking i saw junsu trying to hit changmin with a branch but since it is still early there is no security so i yelled,"SECURITY IS COMING JUNSU AND YOU KNOW WHAT MANAGER JUST SAID RIGHT!!!"

 

I was lying to Junsu so he wouldn't hit changmin with the branch.

 

While i yelled to Junsu a security come to me and ask,"Do you need help because i heard you calling a security?

 

"Oh um...... no actually i was just lying to my friends so they can stop playing around with those things," i said and pointed to junsu and them.

 

And when we look at Junsu and the others,junsu throw away the branch that he was holding in to the flower bed and so did the other rest.

 

Then he said ,"What things i don't see them holding a thing but their backpack on their back only(note:the security did not see them throwing the branches in the flower bed)and are you sure you don't need anything because if you don't then i will take my leave."

 

"Oh um.. yeah you can go i really don't need anything and if i need help i will come and tell you,"I said in embarrassment.

 

"Whew hyun that was close and thanks for telling me before i get in trouble,"Junsu said.

 

"You welcome and i didn't expect it because i was just lying to you so you can stop hitting changmin but actually the security did come,"i said in a mumble.

 

"HUH??What did you say?? i can't hear,"they all asked at the same time.

 

"Oh hahaha nothing i was just thinking about something and changmin-ah,"I said.

 

"Dae what do you want??,"he said.

 

"I need to talk to you in private,"i said.

 

"Oh okay soo where will we go talk,"he asked.

 

"Um... let's go over there,"i said and we both went over to the bench far away and talk.

 

-------------------------------------------
What do you guys think yoochun will tell him? 
well i hope you guys like it ^_^ 
please comment!!