Chapter 10

The Reason Why I Come Back For You

 

Nobody's POV

 

"Whew i am lucky that he is taking us to our classroom and i am also lucky because i am away from those fan girls too,"Yoochun thought in his mind.

Yunho's POV

 

When he took us to our first period class i can't believe my eyes i saw my old ex-girlfriend. i was very sad because she was talking with a guy. She still doesn't know that i am still in love with her which is very sad because she forgot who i am already.When the teacher comes in she told us to go outside for a moment because she want to take roll of the class before she put our names on her roll sheet. After a couple minutes the security comes and saw us, he then said,"OMO!!0.0 Are you guys in trouble already Aish i should have known that well come on lets go to the principle office." and tried to push us to go down the hall.

 

"But we are not in trouble sir the teacher want us to stand out here for a little bit because she wants us to surprise the class about having us in her class,"changmin said while he tried to get the security's hand off of his arm.

 

At that moment Mrs. Kim open the door and saw us with the manager she then said,"Were you guys disbehaving out here?"

 

"Oh aniyo(no) he thought that we are having trouble in class so he is going to take us to the principle office,"Xiah said in a shy and cute tone.

 

"Oh in that case then can you boys please come in and introduce yourself to the whole class then," Mrs.Kim said.

 

"gwaenchanh-ayo(okay),"they all said.

 

"Ahem~~ (the she clears ) Okay class we have some new students here and Please come in peoples,"Mrs.Kim said clearly and loudly.

 

When we come in the class, every body well except the boys but only some boys and all of the girls were yelling and shouting.

Then when we are about to introduce a teacher come in our class and tell us to be quite because his class was taking a test, but when he saw us he started to scream like a girl and said,"OMO I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES I SAW THEM IN REAL LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!" Then all of a sudden he faint and fell down to the ground which everybody was shocked and circle around him.(note: the Teacher's name is Mr.Jung)

 

 

Then the teacher walk over to him and tried to make him wake up but he didn't, then Changmin ran over to the phone and look for the office number. When he found the number he dial it and call the office and said,"Hello, um... excuse me Miss but Mr.Kim faint in the class S221." 

 

In about 1o-15 minutes the ambulance arrived and the teacher was already awake and when he saw Yunho and Jaejoon he fainted again.Then they have to take him to the hospital.

 

The class was very full because Mr.Jung's Class was in there too. So Mrs.Kim told us to introduce our self in front of the class again because we didn't have a chance to. 

 

First was Yunho,"Annyeonghaseo, je ireumeun U-Know Yunho imnida (Hello, My name is u-know Yunho) i hope i will have a great time with you guys and become great friends."

 

Second was Jaejoon,"Annyeonghaseo, je ireumeun hero Jaejoong imnida."

 

Third was Yoochun,"Annyeonghaseo, je ireumeun Micky Yoochun imnida I wish to have a great time with you guys."

 

Then it was Junsu's turn,"Annyeonghaseo, je ireumeun Xiah Junsu imnida i want to have a great time in here i hope i get to know you guys better."

 

Finally it was Changmin's turn,"Annyeonghaseo, je ireumeun Max Changmin imnida It would be a pleasure to know you guys and if you guys have a question about me or my hyun then just ask me no need to be shy okay."

 

====================================

sorry but have to do something else