Chapter 3

The Reason Why I Come Back For You

NOBODY'S POV

"OKAY GET OUT OF THE CAR!!!WE ARE HERE AND YUNHO I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT OR DON'T WANT TO GO TO THIS SCHOOL, YOU STILL HAVE TO GO!!,"yelled the manager.

 

"*Aish okay then,"Yunho said with a grumpy voice.

"Well should we get going now,"Changmin asked.

"Okay let's get going before we are late for class,"Junsu replied.

When we are walking around the school we can't find the office so changmin went to ask the girl who was sitting on a bench (reading a book and looking around to see if her friends are here). So changmin walked up to her and asked,"Um... Excuse me missy do you know where the main office is me and my hyungs are new here and we need to get our schedule."

Yeonhee's POV

While you were sitting on a bench reading a book and waiting for your friends,then a handsome boy come up to you and asked you,"Um... Excuse me missy do you know where the main office is me and my hyungs are new here and we need to get our schedule."

Then you replied,"What did you just called me?"

"OH! UM... I-I-I just c-called you p-pretty that's all and I-I just asked you if you know where the office is,"he said while stuttering.

"Oh. Okay Um.. I am barely new here too but i come here yesterday to check what class i have so i think i might remember where the office is but there are alot of office in this school so which office do you want to go to,"you replied while blushing.

"Um.... i think the main office will be okay because i don't like to go from this place to that place you know like going around the school,"he said with a chuckle which make you blush.

"Oh ha ha ha okay so may i ask what is your name,"you said.

"M-M-My name is Shim Changmin and how about your name,"Changmin replied.

"*Shim Chnagmin* hm... i heard of that name before when i was in elemantary,"you said in your mind.

"My name is Lee Yeonhee,"you replied while blushing and with a chuckle.

"*Lee Yeonhee*i think i've heard of that name before,"i (note: it is changmin) said in my mind.

"Thank you but do you mind taking me and my hyungs to the main office,"Changmin asked.

"Oh okay,"you replied.

But before you were about to take Changmin to the main office your friends were here(note:you made new friends,your friends are Yoona, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Soohyun, Sunny, Jessica, Suli, Amber, and Victoria)and they saw you with Changmin.Then Taeyeon come running to Changmin and pushed him to the floor and said,"YAH!!DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO HER SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND ALREADY SO DON'T BOTHER HER OR ELSE YOU ARE DOOMED!!!,"Taeyeon yelled.

======================================================================
the end of chapter 3
sorry guys i think i can update some other days because i am very tired right now and i need to take a rest and go to school tomorrow so maybe some other days okay 
question:
1)Do you guys think yeonhee and changmin will remember that they were in love when they were small?
2)What do you guys think taeyeon will do to changmin?
3)Will yeonhee,changmin,seohyun,and yonghwa get to meet each other?
please comment :)