Chapter 4

The Reason Why I Come Back For You

Taeyeon's POV

When my mom drop me and my friends off at school i saw Yeonhee and she was with a guy but i am not sure if it is her old boyfriend that she is waiting for so i just ran up to him and pushed him down on the floor and yelled,"YAH!!DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO HER SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND ALREADY SO DON'T BOTHER HER OR ELSE YOU ARE DOOMED!!!."

 

 

"T-T-TAE-TAEYEON I-I w-was aobut to show him where the office is so he and his hyuns can get their schedule a-and he is just a friend,"Yeonhee said stutteredly while she pick him up from the floor and his friend or maybe his wanna be a gang come running into him.

"O-Oh 0.o hahaha sorry i didn't know that but hey yah dude don't you dare do anything to her or you will be D-E-A-D dead okay you got it--,i said while i got cut off by yeonhee,"YAH!! STOP IT!! DO YOU STILL WANT TO BE MY FRIEND OR NOT IF YOU STILL DO THEN BE QUIET!!"

"Okay then,"i said with a grumpy voice.

"Well should i show you guys where the office is,"yeaonhee asked them.

"Um... no it is okay we can find it ourself and i don't think your friend wants you to go with us anyways so it is okay,"Changmin said.

"N-No it is okay my friend just worries about me that's all,"Yeonhee said.

"Well she can go with you guys if you want because it is taeyeon's fault that she pushed you down so she can go with you and it is alright with us because taeyeon just worries about her,"Soohyoung said.

"Well it is okay we can find it ourself,"Changmin said with a hurtful face(note:you know when you guys fall on the ground very hard you guys make thoses kind of faces?? well that is what changmin did)and i think me and my hyuns have to go right now before we are late,"Changmin said.

"You know what..,"i said.

"She can go with you it is alright with me take it as an apology for pushing you down,"i added while they turn their back at me.

"Are you sure because i don't want you to hurt me or my hyun and my hyun-nim,"a guy with a dolphin voice said.

I just nodded and they already told yeonhee to take them to the office.

Yeonhee's POV

"Hey changmin-ah i am very sorry for what she did to you,"You said while you were walking to the main office.

"Oh um... it's okay i don't mind it was weird how she thought we were boyfriend and girlfriends,"Changmin said with a giggle.

"WHAT!?,"you said.

"WHAT!!!! SO YOU GUYS ARE DATING!!!!,"the boy with a dolphin voice yelled while my friends can hear it.(Junsu)

"HEY!!YAH how come you didn't tell us that you guys are dating huh,"Taeyeon yelled.

"I AM NOT DATING HIM OKAY HE IS A FRIEND!!,"You yelled back.

"Oh and no we are not dating,"I said to changmin and his hyun.

"Okay that is all i need to hear,"they all said at the same time.

"Oh can you guys introduce yourself to me while we are in the front of the main office i just want to get to know you guys more so there won't be anymore mistake like my friend just did to changmin,"you said.

"We could introduce ourself to you right now if you want,"the guy with reddish orangeish hair said.(yunho)

"Oh okay then,"you replied.

"My name is Kim JaeJong i am the oldest out of them all but it is just that he is the leader of our group and you can call me Jae for short,"JaeJong said pointing to the guy with reddish orangish hair.

"Hey you know that "HE" that you are talking about have a name too right," the guy in the redish onrangish hair said.

 

"Well um.... no all i know is that "HE" is lesbian,"Jae said in a funny voice.

 

"Well anyways who cares about Jae he is sooo crazy after yesterday night staying up late and my name is Jung Yunho and i am the leader of this group like he just said and call me yun for short,"yunho said with a funny voice which made me laugh.

"My name is Park Yoochun and don't listen to those two they are childish and you can call me Yoo or Chun for short,"Yoochun said while jae and yun were touching his hair with the pencil.

"My name is Kim Junsu they are very childish so don't listen to what they say and hold up YAH!!DON'T BE DONING THIS TO ME I STILL NEED TO INTRODUCE MY SELF TO HER!!Okay and um.. just listen to me and changmin oh and one more thing call me Jun or Su for short,"junsu said while they are tickling him.

"Okay now for me to introduce myself i am Lee Yeonhee you can call me Yeon it is fine with me and don't do anything selfish or my friend Taeyeon is gonna do something weird to you guys but now i don't think she will and she always protect me like i am her daughter or something,"you said with a chuckle.

 

5 minutes later........

 

"Okay and here we are...Here is the main office and if any of you guys need help come and find me i will always be around the school okay well bye now see you guys later,"you said

"Okay bye!!,"they all said at the same time.
----------------------------------------
sorry guys i was busy so i can't be able to update so bye