Chapter 1

The Reason Why I Come Back For You

CHANGMIN'S POV

"Hey Changmin-ah are you going to school or not huh!!!,"Yunho said while knocking on the restroom door.

 

"Yeah, I am going to school and why you ask,"I replied.

"Well if you are going then hurry up, you are going to make us late for school,"Yunho said.

"YEAH!YEAH!YEAH! SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT I DON'T CARE YOU JUST WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL EARLY JUST TO MEET YOUR OLD EX. GIRLFRIEND,"I yelled back.

"HEY YAH!!! STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT I DON'T EVEN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE,"Yunho yelled.

"OH REALLY,HUH LIKE THAT IS TRUE," I yelled back.

"WELL OF COURSE IT IS TRUE," Yunho said.

"THEN WHY DID YOU SAY THAT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND ON THE COMMERCIAL HUH!!!!,"I yelled back.

"MAN JUST BE QUIET,"Yunho said.

"WILL THE BOTH OF YOU STOP IT ALREADY!!!,"THE MANAGER YELLED TO BOTH OF US.

Then I said to myself"It is not my problem because he started first and he knows that he would always lost to me if he got me angry."

"Hey CHANGMIN-AH if you are still getting ready then will you lock the door after you get out of the house, we will be waiting in the car,"Jaejoong siad.

"Okay then but I don't have the key to lock the door though," I said.

"The key is right here on the counter and your schedule is on the counter too,"Junsu said.

"Okay, so is that all I have to do after I get out of the room,"I asked.

"Well I think that is it,"said Yoochun.

"Okay then,"I said.

When they all left to go wait in the car I got out of the restroom and go into my room. When i got into my room i put on my uniforms and my shoes. While I put on my shoes I saw the picture of me and yeonhee when we were still little. After putting on my shoe I put the picture of yeonhee in my backpack, then I ran downstairs to get the key and go out side to lock the door and get into the car.

When I barely got in the car the manager said ,"Next time you should go to sleep early and wake up at 5:30 or at 6:00 so you and your hyungs won't be late for school you got that."

"Well you should have wake all of us up early so we won't be late and you promised that it is your job to wake us up early,"I said.

"Well you guys should have known what time to wake up right,"said the manager.

"Well that is true so now lets stop talking about that," said Jaejoong.

"Yeah I think we should," said Junsu with a sigh.

On our half way to school I barely remembered that I forgot my schedule on the counter then I asked the manager," Um... manager can we go back to get my schedule on top of the counter."

"No we can't go back because you guys will be late for school,"said the manager.

"Then how am I suppose to know what class I have for school then," I said.

"OHH!!! You mean your school schedule," said the manager.

"Yes,"I said.

"OH you guys will have to go get it yourself because I don't have time to go get it in the office," said the manager.

"OMO, You made me worry about everything manager," I said.

"Well sorry haha i was in a rush today so yeah i didn't tell you,"the manager replied.

"It's okay i know you were in a rush today so no need to be sorry,"i said.

YUNHO'S POV

"Well we are almost there peoples,"said the manager.

"WHAT!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO SEOUL HIGH!!!!!,"yunho yelled.

"Dae, why,"the manager said.

======================================================================

Well I am sorry guys I can't update tomorrow but maybe i will update soon for you guys to read ok and i will be busy because school is near too. Well i hope you guys like it. ^_^