Chapter 10

The Reason Why I Come Back For You

Nobody's POV

 

After they all introduce themselves, the teacher assign them a seat. Changmin have to sit in the back of Yeonhee, Yunho have to sit on the left side of Yeonhee, Jaejoong have to sit on the right side of Yeonhee, Yoochun have to sit in front of Yeonhee, and Junsu have to sit in the front of Yoochun.

 

Yeonhee's POV

 

"Hm...... I wonder why they have to sit around me in this class i hope i don't get bothered by these peoples but you know what who cares and i think i might fall in love with Changmin," You said in your mind. 

 

"Yah!! Yeonhee stop daydreaming or else you will get detention," the teacher said.

 

"Oh okay," you said with embarrassment.

 

It was 11:20 in 3rd period and almost time to go to lunch. The teacher is soo nice so she let us go out very early at 11:30. While you were walking to Taeyeon's class and waiting for her Changmin and is hyungs followed you. then you then asked,"May i ask you guys why you are following me?"

 

"Oh we thought you are going to lunch so we followed you,"Yunho said.

 

"Oh sorry the lunch is serve out in the Quad and in the cafeteria," you replied.

 

"Oh okay then bye see you later in 5th period,"Changmin said and waved at you.

 

"*sigh*I hope he doesn't know that i am falling for him and about my old boyfriend i think my mom is right about it he might be with other girls so who cares now i have a crush on Changmin which i just met this morning<" you thought while waving at them.

 

In 5 minutes Taeyeon and my other friends got out of class and saw me smiling while looking down at my feet. Taeyeon then said,"Yah! Yeonhee are in loved or what i have never see you like that before and are you in loved with that stupid guy that i pushed down this morning?" 

 

You didn't hear a single word she said because you were busy thinking about Changmin. Then Taeyeon they were all yelling at your ear the you stop daydreaming and said,"What! What happened did i missed something??" 

 

"Hahahahaha no you didn't miss anything but let's go eat lunch we are all hungry,"Suli said.

 

"Okay let's go,"you said.

 

After you guys got your lunch Yoona then said,"Yah! Yeonhee are you in love with that handsome guy this morning?"

 

"Why are you asking?"you said.

 

"Because we want to know," Sunny said in a baby voice which is annoying to Yoona, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Jessica.

 

"What about your old boyfriend didn't you tell us that he is going to wait for you and you are going to wait for him?"Jessica said.

 

"Yeah what about him"Tiffany said. 

 

"I guess he won't be waiting for you anymore he might be with somebody else don't you know how guys are these days,"Sooyoung said. 

 

"If you like the guy this morning then i will go ask him out for you to make you happy,"Taeyeon said.

 

"Okay okay okay one person talk at a time i can't even answer a question,"you said.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

well the end of the chapter hope you guys like it 

please comment 

love you readers