Chapter 6

The Reason Why I Come Back For You

Junsu's POV

"thanks,"i said.

 

I don't know what i was doing but i was still thinking about something and i don't know why there is a paper waving in front of me and it is calling my name.Until i notice i said thanks then sudddenly *BAM* somebody just hit me in the head and i turn around to see who it is and it was Jae.

"YAH!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IT HURT,"I SAID.

"Get your schedule and what the hell are you thinking about,"Jae said.

"Oh haha sorry miss,"i said to the lady in the front.

We were about to get out of the office but i turn back to ask the lady in the front,"What time do we(note:we means all the peoples in the school)get out of school."

"Call me Ms.Lee and you guys go to class at 8:50 and then get out at 2:50,"Ms.Lee said.

"Oh okay thanks mis- oh i mean um.. Ms.Lee,"i said while i made a mistake calling her miss again.

Changmin's POV

Hm... i wonder what is hyun up to i think she like the lady in the office(note: the lady in the front is still young she is 25 years old)and i think he is also trying to flirt with her too."Ha ha,"i laughed suddenly.

"Why are you laughing,"Yoochun said.

"Oh nothing hahahahahaha,"i said and then laugh again.

Then suddenly hyun come out of the office they were asking what he was doing in there and he said,"nothing."

All of a sudden i blurted out,"HYUN YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH HER HUH AND I KNOW THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO ASK HER OUT TOO RIGHT!!!"

"WHAT!! YAH! COME HERE NOW YOU ARE DEAD!! AND WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO SAY THAT HUH ACTUALLY YOU GUYS ARE ALL GOING TO BE DEAD,"junsu said while me and my other was running away and he was chasing all of us around the school.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry i know it is shor but i have to go to school now so bye love you readers 
please comment <3 <3