Chapter 2

The Reason Why I Come Back For You

Yunho's POV

"OH never mind there is nothing,"i said.

"Are you sure there is nothing Yunho,"asked the manager.

"Dae,"i replied.

"Yeah whatever i know why you don't want to go to SEOUL HIGH,"Changmin said.

"Huh like you know what i am up to,"i replied.

"You think i don't know,"Changmin said.

"Um... yeah i think you don't know,"i replied.

"OH really?,"Changmin said.

"You know what if you know then tell them i think you might get it wrong,"i replied.

"Oh okay but is it okay if i tell them though,"Changmin said.

"Yeah it is okay and i know that you will get it wrong,"i replied.

"Okay i am just asking,but if i get it right then u better promise not yell/hit me,"Changmin said.

"Go ahead i don't care,"i replied.

"Are you sure,"Changmin said.

"OF COURSE I AM,NOW TELL THEM IT IS NOT LIKE I CARE,I KNOW THAT YOU WILL GET IT WRONG SO STOP ASKING ME AND TELL THEM!!!,"i yelled.

"Okay *sigh hyung Yunho don't want to go to SEOUL HIGH because he don't want to meet his old ex-girlfriend that he kissed in elementary,"Changmin said with a smile.

"HEY YAH WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THAT HUH AND HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT I AM UP TO!!!YOU'RE GOING TO BE DEAD AFTER WE GO HOME,"I yelled.

"HEY YOU SAID THAT IT IS OKAY FOR ME TO TELL THEM,AND YOU ALSO PROMISED NOT TO YELL OR HIT ME,"Changmin yelled back.

"*Haish and by the way how do you know that huh,"i asked changmin.

"Well yesterday night,when we all went to sleep,i forgot to brush my teeth so i went to the restroom to brush my teeth and saw a book on the floor.So i picked it up and read it,when i was reading it i realized that it was your diary so i just keep on reading and reading your book until i finish reading,but at that time i can't sleep because i can't help myself laughing about what you wrote about the other days and about the hyungs so that's why i wake up late today morning,"Changmin said.

"HEY YAH YOU YOU YOU... REALLY AISH MAN HOW COME YOU READ MY DIARY HUH,YOU KNOW THAT IT IS MY PRIVATE BOOK AND NOW I AM REALLY GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN WE COME BACK HOME,"I yelled.

"HMPH!It is not like i care if you kill me then you will be in very big trouble,"Changmin said.

"Okay okay okay will the both of you stop arguing,"said the manager.

"YOU STAY OUT OF OUR BUSINESS,"the both of us said at the same time(Changmin&Yunho).

"OKAY GET OUT OF THE CAR!!!WE ARE HERE AND YUNHO I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT OR DON'T WANT TO GO TO THIS SCHOOL, YOU STILL HAVE TO GO!!,"yelled the manager.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

well gtg do some chores hope u guys like it
please comment