Chapter 8

The Reason Why I Come Back For You

 

Yoochun's POV

 

"HUH??What did you say?? i can't hear,"Jae asked.

 

"Oh nothing i was just thinking about something and changmin-ah,"I said with a chuckle.

 

"Dae what do you want??,"changmin said.

 

"I need to talk to you in private,"i said.

 

"Oh okay soo where will we go talk,"he asked.

 

"Um... let's go over there at the benches near the gym,"i said and we both went over to the bench and talk.

 

While me and changmin are walking to the benches;Jae,Yun,and Jun were following us.When i turn back they stop immediately and stare of to space and look around as if i don't know that they are following me and changmin.They keep on doing that for a couple times and it got me mad so i yelled,"YAH!! CAN'T I HAVE A PRIVATE CONVERSATION WITH CHANGMIN ALONE!!"

 

"Okay gosh we are just playing around with you,"Jae said with a chuckle.

 

After yelling at them they went back to sit at the stairs on the Nwing hall.When me and changmin are sitting at the benches,i asked him,"Um.. Changmin-ah do you remember that girl that you are telling me?"

 

"Um... dae i still remember and why are you--*GASP* or did you like her or maybe did you see her on campus??"changmin said and asked me a weird question.

 

"Ha ha no of course not i don't like her and how do i like her you know that she is your girlfriend right and i will never ever steal your lover away and you see i think yeonhee might be a good girlfriend for you and i also think that you don't have to wait for you old girlfriend anymore,"i said.

 

"Well, about yeonhee she is a nice person too but i am not sure if she had a boyfriend or not and didn't you heard her friend Taeyeon say that she had a boyfriend already when she pushed me down onto the floor,"changmin said.

 

"Yeah huh well maybe her friend might be lying to us to make you stay away from her or something,"i said.

 

-------

sorry guys i know tht it is short but hope you guys like it

:) please comment