EPILOGUE: TRUE LOVE ALWAYS HAS ITS WAY TO FIND

THE WIFE, THE HUSBAND, AND HIS MAN

January 6, 2013

Hyun joong left young saeng to attend the wedding. Saeng wanted it though because he promised the girl to give the groom back at the day. He exchange I love you to him until hyun had gone. But few minutes later, saeng was crying and kyu was in front of him.

“young saeng, ill call him hmm? Kyu said while holding the friend’s hand..

“no..kyu,, no..saeng refuse while trying to gasp for more air..

“I’ll call some medics…kyu grab his phone and made a phone call.

“kyu, thank you so much..thank you for being here with me all the time..saeng whispered while skipping a heart beat..

“no young saeng,,hold on okay,,hyun joong will be here..kyu said..

“I want to rest kyu,,I want to sleep already…saeng said…

“no!!! hold it on..you’ll be fine!!! Kyu yelled..

“thank you..tell him I love him so much…and tell ritchelle to take care of him and their baby.. He said…

“yahhh!!!! Kyu shouted and the medic came to rescue..
He smiled to kyu..hyun joong,,I love you,,,he mumbled and soon his hand fell on his side and closed his eyes.

 

…………….

 

October, the same year, nine months after saeng died

Hyun joong was excited the morning, it’s his wife and baby’s discharged day. He went to saeng and visited him first.

“baby..it’s a son. Ritchelle gave birth to my son…he looks like me..hyun joong said while lighting the candle. 

“thank you baby. I missed you. I’m happy that I get along well with ritchelle but sometimes I was thinking that I want to be with you. It hurts me still and I don’t want to be a bother to her. He often see me crying. I know she knows but I can’t help myself, she‘s pretending that she doesn‘t know. I’m just hurting her much. Can’t you take me with you? Hyun joong continued and chuckled.

“I’m going to fetch them. One day I’ll bring ritchelle and my son here and I will apologize to them..I love you…he said, he stood up and turn around.

He hadn’t drove miles when he turn to the right and the light came in front of him.

“young saeng…he mumbled…

“ritchelle,,I’m sorry,,I love you…I’m sorry…he added and closed his eyes.

 

…………….

 

January 6, 2014

“hyun joong!!!! Baby,,how are you? I called my little hyun joong as I made my stepped to our own haven.

I named my little angel after his father kim hyun joong, my husband, who passed away the day after I gave birth to him. He was in an accident. Sad to say and even if it was hurting me, I accepted the fact that he left me with my innocent baby. I know he’s happy right now to where he is, the place where his true love is. It was October when I gave birth and my little one is just three months old now, it was also October when hyun joong left us. I didn’t mourn too long, I know hyun joong suffered emotionally after saeng had left him, I had to understand everything, and I accepted to myself that he’s not belong to me. I am actually thankful that he gave my son a proper name and gave him a father, it’s just that, my son will never meet his father again, but I will definitely tell my little one, how happy his appa was when he’s holding him, how his appa played with him the moment he holds him, and how much he loves him.

I dressed my little angel and take him outside. Heading to the place where my husband at. It’s our first wedding anniversary and it’s his lover’s first year death anniversary. I stood in front of them with my baby on the stroller. I lit the candles and placed the basket of flower between them.

“hyun joong ah baby,,that’s appa, and that’s…that’s his special friend..I bent down and talk to my son..

I stood there in front of them and gasp. I want to confront, I want to yell at them, but it’s no sense at all, my husband chose to be with him, nevertheless, even if it hurts thinking the past, I am happy at least my husband found his way to be happy and left me with someone to make me happy like him, my son, our son.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“young saeng, baby, finally, thank you for waiting for me…

“thank you, for coming, for staying with me...hyun joong...

“Two white birds landed on my baby’s stroller and flew away after few seconds. That I supposed..my baby squealed.

 

******************************************************************************************************

HERE ARE THE SUMMARY OF DATES:


December 7, 2012       - the first meeting
December 8 & 9, 2012   - the day they had mutual relationship
December 15 & 16, 2012 - their first week
December 22 & 23, 2102 - their second week, relationship had been revealed
December 29 & 30, 2012 - their 3rd week being together, the day saeng suffered more                              from illness
January 6, 2013        - their last week being together, the wedding day, the day 
saeng                          died

January 8, 2013        - the day hyun sent saeng away, the exact date of their one                              month but saeng already gone.
October 2013           - ritchelle gave birth, and the month his husband went into an                            accident,..
December 7, 2013       - one year since everything had happened.
January 6, the present year, their one year wedding anniversary.

 

~END~

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

@COPYRIGHT 2014

JANUARY 11, 2014

by:areuYS501kyuie